Four Points Huntsville Airport
$289
$189
Homewood
$177
Candlewood Suites Huntsville(Huntsville)(Great Value!)
$82
$209
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
All reviewsan early flightsecurity checkpointrental carrooms hallwaystom hanksfree appetizerselevator ridehotel deskoutlets for charginghotel parkinghotel restaurantcorner roomgreat night sleephotel guestsroom was cleanbusiness tripfront desk staff
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 22, 2012

Location, location, location! The hotel is in the same building has all the terminals. You check in at the 2nd floor. You have to use your room card to use the elevator for the security reason. I had a room facing the runway. All the staff are nice and friendly. No complaints. You can hear the plane from the room not loud though. Skip this hotel if you are light sleeper. It did not bother me at all.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank bluebirdchicago
Reviewed October 23, 2012 via mobile

I can only say one bad thing about this hotel. Toilet wasn't cleaned. The hotel is right outside security in the airport so very handy for early morning flight. Rooms were good size, coffee and toiletries good. Newspaper outside food in morning.

• Stayed: October 2012
Reviewed September 21, 2012

I stayed overnight before an early flight and the room was very comfortable. The New York Sheraton room where I have stayed before was the same room in miniature. The window overlooked the runway and there was surprisingly little noise, none in fact. Clean, clean, clean.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed July 7, 2012

I stayed here on a Saturday night and again on the following Thursday using my Starwood Rewards points. The first visit was uneventful and everything was fine. Room was clean, though on the small side, and the beds were very comfortable.
On the second stay I had a different room and it was decent as well. One complaint is that I requested a room with a view of the runway for my son and was given a view of the roof instead! Being late when we arrived I took it rather than complain.
Another complaint is the the maid came knocking on the door and tried to enter at 8 AM while I was in the shower! I had not put "Do Not Disturb" as I planned on being out of the room by nine and I thought I did I would have to worry about it.
I went by the desk to checkout specifically to complain about both but was given polite lip service. I could tell they did not care. A shame they dropped the ball on this point. I really think these details are what make the difference.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank DougMCincinnati
Reviewed June 14, 2012

If you want to fly into Huntsville and never leave the airport, then this is the perfect hotel. I had to attend a conference in this hotel and I never left the airport. It is convenient in that you can collect your bags, take a quit escalator trip up one flight and you are in the hotel. Assuming that you don't want to do anything else in Huntsville this is great. Although most rooms have views of the gates and flight line, the rooms are relatively quiet; then again there are few flights into or out of Huntsville anyway. The rooms and service were average; as was the hotel restaurant and bar which incidentally also services the entire airport.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business