“I didn't care for it, but my wife did”

Nothing but Noodles
Ranked #42 of 612 Restaurants in Huntsville
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Memphis, TN
“I didn't care for it, but my wife did”
Reviewed July 31, 2010

We ate lunch here on 7/24/10. They have a lot of varieties of noodles; asian, italian, and some american, but quite a few different things. I had beef stroganoff and it wasn't great. It had a good flavor, but the meat was chewy and there wasn't much of it. My kids' mac & cheese was pretty good, but the noodles were a little chewy. My wife had veg. lo mein and thought it was good, but didn't rave about it. She thought it was skimpy on the veggies. You can add veggies to pretty much anything for $.70 each, but I thought the prices were high enough as they were. I woulnt' go back here, but my wife would and my brother and sister in law love the place. So, I admit I may have missed something. One positive for me was they had a good selection of flavored teas that were pretty good. I don't care for asian food, so perhaps that's their strength. The atmosphere was nice, something between casual and fast food, like an atlanta bread.

ocean springs, ms
“Rude rude rude and to much attitude for...”
Reviewed July 28, 2010

Rude rude rude and to much attitude for my taste. Asian salad and pad Thai leave a lot to be desired. Hard to swallow mediocre food and bad service.

Tennessee
“Awesome, Don't let the name fool you”
Reviewed March 19, 2010

Nothing but noodles has an array of different dishes for everyone, Great atmosphere, incredible food.

birmingham
“Worth the hour+ drive, several times a month!”
Reviewed February 12, 2010

I can't say enough about this place. Fantastic service, fresh food, variety... It's wonderful. We drive an hour and a half several times a month to eat at Nothing But Noodles. The spicy Thai is phenomenal. The lettuce wraps are, in my opinion, the best in the state. If you're on a budget, order from the child's menu and you still won't be disappointed. The teas are excellent and the owner regularly walks the dining room handing out free cotton candy to the kids. We can't get enough of this place. I'll be making the trip again on Sunday!

Springfield, Virginia
“Yuck”
Reviewed February 8, 2010

A sub-par clone of Noodles and Co. I won't make this mistake again. The Cajun noodles were greasy and gloppy. If there's something good to eat here, I'm not interested in searching for it.

1 Thank Military_Traveler11