“Yuck”

Ranked #34 of 621 Restaurants in Huntsville
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed February 8, 2010

A sub-par clone of Noodles and Co. I won't make this mistake again. The Cajun noodles were greasy and gloppy. If there's something good to eat here, I'm not interested in searching for it.

1  Thank Military_Traveler11

Reviewed September 5, 2009

Nuttin special here. I'm definitely not impressed, I'd rather waste my money some where else

Reviewed August 19, 2009

The food choices are delicious, the service fast and friendly and the atmosphere open and inviting. But, I still cannot bring myself to pay almost ten dollars for what in many cases is essentially a large bowl of noodles. Maybe when my ship comes in...

Reviewed July 10, 2009

Everything is great and fresh. friendly fast service and food is amazing

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook