“Great selection”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Forks, Washington
“Great selection”
Reviewed June 19, 2014

It was a great place to take the grandkids because they could choose, and all kids love noodles. Grandma had a salad and it was good too

Visited May 2014

Huntsville, Alabama
“Consistently great”
Reviewed May 26, 2014

With a large variety on the menu, we never get bored with Noodles...and with gluten free needs, it is an excellent choice. There are so many options for gluten free, and all are good. I don't feel like I'm missing out on anything, and I've never had a problem after eating here. What a blessing!

Madison, Alabama
“Awesome, where did this place come from?”
Reviewed May 26, 2014

Stumbled across this place randomly without any real knowledge about it when I decided it would be lunch for me and my daughters last Sunday. Located near many of the top rated restaurants in Huntsville, this place should have pretty good visibility to the public. The lot offered plenty of parking the day of our visit and the restaurant had lots of seating available too. The decor is something I find hard to describe except that I liked it, fresh and new. The menu is large and easy to read posted on the wall as this is cafeteria style ordering, they bring it out when its ready. The kids menu was a nice touch for my 10 year old. Maybe we were just really hungry having come straight from the Rocket City Fair but this place was fantastic. My Thai meal was something I'd never tasted before but can't wait to have again. The kids got something alfredo that I "sampled" from their plates and it too was rockin. Without a doubt I will return and I recommend this place to all....even though its located in a strip mall.

1 Thank kkibby43
Madison, Alabama
“Love this place”
Reviewed May 18, 2014

My favorite meal is the iceberg lettuce and blue cheese dressing. I have have the Pad Thai with Udon noodles which comes in a close second. Quick and easy to get your food.

Fort Walton Beach, Florida
“Meh”
Reviewed March 25, 2014 via mobile

I went there for lunch last week and had the spicy Japanese noodles. It was okay, and I can see how many people would like it. I will probably go back but it was nothing special for the price.

Visited March 2014