“I like it.” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout
Huntsville, Alabama
“I like it.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2012

I am never disappointed with Nothing But Noodles. There is enough variety on the menu for us to debate on what we want. The food always comes fresh and hot, and large portions....my oldest daughter and I normally share a dish. The quality and value is much better than Macaroni Grill (down the street).

• Visited June 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 4 of 5 stars

Ardmore
“Comfort Food, Noodle Style”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2012

When I think of NBN, I think of comfort in a bowl. It's fresh, hot, delicious and very comforting. We've been coming for years, often with the kids. It's a fun, quick, health oriented place with a giant menu and something for everyone- Asian, Italian, American, soups, and more, it hits the spot everytime. I especially love all the little touches, like the fresh veggies they use, chop sticks, wide selection of self-serve iced teas, beer, and the PESTO is excellent. It's the best!

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank Brenna B
Huntsville
“Lots of noodles”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2012

Served every which way, however you're feeling like for that day. I can get my cravings taken care if here without messing up my stove. I go for lunch, rather than dinner.

Visited June 2012
Huntsville, AL
“It's Fresh, it's Tasty...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2012

But you better like noodles.... try the Beef Stroganoff

Visited May 2012
alabama
“In general consistent and good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2012

we eat here regularly and my husband likes to come here for lunch without me. It is great for takeout that isn't fried. We have had numerous different dishes from the menu, it is made fresh. I have only once gotten some chicken that was gristly, most of the time it is good food

Visited February 2012