“They Now Have Their Liqueur License” 5 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian, Chinese
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Huntsville, Alabama
“They Now Have Their Liqueur License”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 13, 2014

The last two times we've been (we go about once a week) they have had beer and wine. I don't drink beer but I think there are six or so choices. The only wine is a semi-dry Riesling. I've had the Riesling and it's a bit sweet for me but will do in a pinch.

The food is still very good and we tend to share the Hibachi Beef when there are two of us. The portions are very large and with spring rolls for him and hot and sour soup for me, we sometimes have left overs. Tried the Teriyaki Beef and Scallops last night but we prefer the Hibachi.

Don't let the lack of cars scare you away, they did a brisk delivery business and carry out while we were there. We weren't the only ones in the restaurant, but it wasn't busting at the seams either.

• Visited August 2014
2 Thank MarciaE

Huntsville, Alabama
“Great Reasonably Priced Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2014

I began going to the Rice Box in Florence, and now I am excited to have a location in Huntsville. The hibachi dishes are always wonderful and the lunch sushi special is a great deal with soup,salad, and two sushi choices for around $8. The location is somewhat hard to see from University Drive, but well worth finding!

Madison, Alabama
“Very good first impression!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2014

My daughters and I went to this restaurant on a whim and were pleasantly surprised with the outcome: Nicely outfitted, clean establishment with very attentive personnel. The food was quite reasonably priced at good-sized portions. What I ate (House Fried Rice) was very tasty! My daughters enjoyed their meals as well. And with sushi plentiful on the menu as well as alcholic beverages served, they can't go wrong... We will be returning some time soon!

• Visited August 2014
Madison, Alabama
“Reasonable and yummy”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2014

I have been many times and it is consistently good. The com uncut chicken is really good and the hibachi rice with vegetables is also a favorite of mine. They now deliver which is awesome the only negative is the language barrier with servers. If you need something altered on the menu it's best to just accept the dish and pick off what you don't want.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
Russellville
“Good place!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 18, 2014 via mobile

Just as good as the one in Florence. Lots of food, fresh crunchy veggies. For Chinese food in the south, this is pretty good. Will definitely be coming back