“Great service, comfortable rooms!”

Comfort Suites Huntsville
Ranked #25 of 53 Hotels in Huntsville
Arkansas
“Great service, comfortable rooms!”
Reviewed March 27, 2010

We had been staying with the Hilton Garden Inn across the street (also a nice hotel) and because they were full they recommended the Comfort Inn. The rooms were clean and we loved the extra sleeper sofa for our son. We had a great stay.and it was all due to Kim. She welcomed us as walk-in's and couldn't have been nicer. We had to move our second night in town, because the Comfort Inn was full as well, but Kim found us a room. Going above and beyond, knowing that our next night's hotel did not have a pool, she offered to let our 12 yr old come back and swim in the Comfort Inn pool. Although we did not take her up on her offer it was much appreciated and she definitely won us over. Kim deserves kudos for her good work.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled on business
1 Thank 3barnes

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Alabama
Reviewed March 1, 2010

I was very pleased with the group rate given to us - we were traveling for volleyball tournaments. The nice young lady named Samantha at the front desk during check-in was quick, efficient and courteous. The pool was small but clean and just what our girls needed to relax beofre a good nights rest. Our room was spacious - we had two doubles and a couch. We even had a real closet - with closing doors! The breakfast bar was standard but well-stocked. The lady was continuously restocking, straightening and wiping the counters. This hotel was very pleasant.

• Stayed February 2010, traveled with family
1 Thank RainyGirl72
Alexandria, VA
Reviewed February 10, 2010

Clean, comfortable, convenient, well appointed, what a deal. Front desk staff was efficient and busy, parking plentiful. The layout of this Comfort Suites is an amazing value, with a sofa and table for relaxing or casual dining before bed, microwave for snacks AND a refrigerator for restaurant leftovers, big flat-screen TV, roomy attractive bathroom, good closet space, LOTS of desk and dresser space and a comfortable bed. You can trust the photos on Choice Hotels International. There is a huge Target with groceries right across University Avenue and popular Rosie's Mexican Cantina is just across the parking lot. This location is convenient to Research Park and rates fall within Government per diem, yet set back from the busy road on a cul-de-sac off a cul-de-sac. They could have doubled the rate with more glamorous fabrics and furniture, I suppose, but I have everything I need close at hand, a treadmill for my morning exercise, and free Internet and breakfast TO BOOT! Yep, I'll be coming back.

• Stayed February 2010, traveled on business
1 Thank The_Full_It
Decatur, Alabama
Reviewed December 27, 2009

I was very impressed when walking into this hotel. The lobby was very open and welcoming and so was the room. Extremely clean and well kept rooms. The staff were also nice and attentive from the front desk to the housekeeping staff. I will definitely stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed December 2009, traveled on business
1 Thank rmartinj
Centre, Alabama
Reviewed October 4, 2009

I had to stay at this hotel a while back for business, and I did not like it at all. I had to return for business on short notice, and this hotel was the only one available; I was not thrilled about it at all. To my surprise, it was under new management. Everything had changed. The staff was friendly and helpful. The rooms were clean. I could not believe the difference. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the area!

• Stayed September 2009, traveled on business
1 Thank bamabutterfly74
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed February 26, 2009

Though I ususally stay at a competitor hotel, I was very pleased with my stay at this Comfort Suites. I have stayed at other Comfort Suites but was very impressed with the personnel, cleaniness, location to a number of resturants and the overall comfort of my room. This hotel will certainly be one that I use again when traveling to the area.

• Stayed February 2009, traveled on business
1 Thank mpar64
Fort Wayne, IN
Reviewed April 9, 2008

Hotel has charged me for two pillows at $20 each, which I did not remove from the hotel. They have sent me a letter (not received yet), and currently refuse to refund $40 to my credit card. I am a Gold Member with their loyalty program, and they didn't have the courtesy to call me regarding this situation. Nice looking hotel, but not for an additional $40. Choice Hotels customer relations won't do anything for me, I will start looking for another hotel chain to give my 20+ nights worth of business a year to.

• Liked — Nothing, cold pool, ok maybe the breakfast
  • Disliked — We were accused of stealing two pillows, and charged $40, without even a phone call.
  • Stayed March 2008, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1 Thank fwaneil