“Staff Service a High Point”

Ruth's Chris Steak House - Huntsville
Reserve with OpenTable
Ruth's Chris Steak House - Huntsville is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #20 of 611 Restaurants in Huntsville
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: Ruth's Chris Steak House in Huntsville, Alabama is situated in the lobby of the Embassy Suites Hotel, conveniently located next to the Von Braun Center. Deep, rich reds with accents of teal and copper predominate the steakhouse dining room, while the dense foliage of the open-atrium hotel envelops our restaurant in an air of casual elegance. Private dining rooms offer a variety of event options for 10 to 300 guests. Whether it's a romantic dinner for two, an important business luncheon, a social event or an all-day meeting, Ruth's Chris of Hunstville can accommodate your needs.
Birmingham, Alabama
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Staff Service a High Point”
Reviewed May 8, 2014

Being a humble librarian I had not eaten at a Ruth's Chris before, but I found the steep price was acceptable given the high quality of food and the portions presented.

I found the high point of the experience to be the serving staff. They may be used to working with groups of "festive" professionals, as they did not appear irritated by our group of celebrating librarians. They were also anticipatory of our needs, as chairs simply appeared and orders were taken with little interruption.

Visited April 2014
Stephen R, Manager at Ruth's Chris Steak House - Huntsville, responded to this review, May 13, 2014
We're thrilled that your first visit was such a memorable one! Thank you for celebrating with us, and for the kind words regarding our staff. I will be sure to share your comments with our team. We look forward to welcoming you back!

Warm regards,

Fort Dodge, Iowa
“Food service”
Reviewed April 23, 2014

Service was very poor at bar. Young lady ignored me . I ordered the bread pudding which was tasty but the service was soooo poor I hardly enjoyed it.

Visited April 2014
Stephen R, Manager at Ruth's Chris Steak House - Huntsville, responded to this review, April 28, 2014
Thank you for your candid feedback. I sincerely apologize that your recent dining experience was not up to our normal standards of service and gracious hospitality. Our team always strives to provide guests with the superior dining experience you have come to expect from Ruth’s Chris Steak House - regardless of whether you have a multi-course meal in the dining room or a quick bite at the bar. Please rest assured that I take your comments very seriously, and know that I will use this opportunity to review our service standards with our team to ensure your experiences are not repeated.

If you are so inclined, I would very much like to discuss your recent dining experience with you in greater detail. Please feel free to reach out to me directly at 256.539.3930 or stephenr@ruthschris.net. Thanks again for taking the time to reach out, and I hope you'll give us another opportunity to make this right next time you're in Huntsville.

All the best,
Buford, Georgia
“Great food and atmosphere. Service was amazing.”
Reviewed April 10, 2014

We even had our child with us (16 months), and the waitress was very interactive with him. The food was delicious. Must see.

1 Thank OurFamilyGA
Stephen R, Manager at Ruth's Chris Steak House - Huntsville, responded to this review, April 11, 2014
I'm so happy when I read reviews like this! Thank you for choosing to spend your evening with us. We look forward to welcoming you back next time you're in Huntsville!

Cheers,
Nashville, Tennessee
“Terrible Experience!”
Reviewed March 23, 2014

I was attending a conference and decided to eat on the bar. After an hour had passed, I asked the waiter about my food. He apprised me that my food had been consumed by another customer sitting two seats from me. He offered to place my order again, but waiting for that order would have made me late for my meeting. He graciously apologized. However, due to the terrible mixup on his part, he should have called his manager and the management should have offered a complimentary meal at some later date.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank Empress30
Stephen R, Manager at Ruth's Chris Steak House - Huntsville, responded to this review, March 25, 2014
You're absolutely right—you should have had the chance to speak to me (or one of my fellow managers) during your visit, and I'm so sorry that we fell short of our standards of service and hospitality during your visit. This is disappointing to hear, but I want to make this right, so I hope you'll reach out to discuss in greater detail at your earliest convenience, 256-539-3930 or stephenr@ruthschris.net. In the meantime, thanks for letting me know about this, and I look forward to continuing this conversation.

Best,
Huntsville, Alabama
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Small celebration made special !”
Reviewed March 4, 2014 via mobile

We took my husband out for his 51st birthday, they made it do special!
It was just 3 of us but, our very simple dinner felt that it was the most important group there!
Enjoyed every minute and the food was so great! Service was exceptional!

• Visited November 2013
Stephen R, Manager at Ruth's Chris Steak House - Huntsville, responded to this review, March 7, 2014
It was a pleasure to be a part of the celebration! Thank you for thinking of us, and for the fantastic review. We look forward to welcoming you back, no matter what the occasion!

Cheers,