“Excellent steak.”

Ruth's Chris Steak House - Huntsville
Reserve with OpenTable
Ruth's Chris Steak House - Huntsville is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #18 of 609 Restaurants in Huntsville
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: Ruth's Chris Steak House in Huntsville, Alabama is situated in the lobby of the Embassy Suites Hotel, conveniently located next to the Von Braun Center. Deep, rich reds with accents of teal and copper predominate the steakhouse dining room, while the dense foliage of the open-atrium hotel envelops our restaurant in an air of casual elegance. Private dining rooms offer a variety of event options for 10 to 300 guests. Whether it's a romantic dinner for two, an important business luncheon, a social event or an all-day meeting, Ruth's Chris of Hunstville can accommodate your needs.
“Excellent steak.”
Reviewed January 26, 2013 via mobile

Ate a fantastic meal at the bar in Huntsville. I had the Ribeye steak, garlic mashed and asparagus. Everything was cooked to perfection and hot. Service was exceptional, and i was pleased with my experience. My only complaint, os the price of the food. $45 for a steak is a little too much.

Counce, Tennessee
“great wine list and waiter was very professional”
Reviewed January 25, 2013

food was fabulous and resturant clean and organized. we ahad luch and dinner there..we ould eat there again for sure

Minden, Louisiana
“Great Shrimp and Grits”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Expensive but if you like some great food this is the place to go. I had the shrimp and grits which was wonderful. Great place to relax and the staff was wonderful as well.

Huntsville, Alabama
“This is the worst Ruth Chris”
Reviewed January 9, 2013

I've eater filet at this Ruth Chris 3 times and each time my steak has had a bad place in it. It is really a shame since I've eaten at RCs all over the US and always found them to be excellent. I would hate for Ruth Chris to leave HSV but the parent company needs to change management or educate their current staff. The wait staff is always excellent and extremely sorry my steak is not exceptable. The first time I didn't complain the next two times I did and the replacement was no better than the original steak. How can RC in Destin, Crystal City, Chicago and Miami be so great and the one in HSV so poor? I still get emails from the RC in Destin and when we are at the beach we always make the drive to Okaloosa Island (hour away) to have steak at RC.

Visited April 2012
2 Thank TravelWeed
Evans, Georgia
“Excellent room service”
Reviewed January 7, 2013

Hot food served quickly and as ordered. Very nice staff who took my room service order and the person who brought it to my room.