Homewood Suites by Hilton Huntsville-Village of Providence
Ranked #3 of 53 Hotels in Huntsville
huntsville, United States
“survery”
Reviewed December 23, 2013

Overall, I satisfied with my stay. A service, breakfast, and dinner are good. However, I did not a room next to the laundry. It is so noisy. Then they moved me to the different room in the 1st floor. However, the street light goes through a bed.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Muldraugh, Kentucky
Reviewed December 21, 2013

This was our second stay in a Homewood Suites and my first at this location. Overall I was pleased with our stay here. I stayed here with my wife and four children as we were making our way to see family at Christmas. The staff was polite and very accommodating throughout our entire stay. Our children are young so we are always looking to stay at locations where the staff can accommodate our crew. The two room suite was just as we expected and average size. The food at breakfast was average, but again the staff there was great and make it an enjoyable experience. The only downside I saw was just some cleaning issues in the hallways (some noticeable dirt, glasses, and wine glasses left outside the doors throughout the hallway. I would stay here again but would love to see the staff go the extra mile to make a good stay a great stay.

Indiana
Reviewed December 20, 2013

Friendly staff, comfortable beds, clean and quite. Breakfast in the morning, excellent coffee, and adequate food in the evening if you choose to eat in. There are restaurants in abundance within walking distance of the hotel also if eating out is your choice. It is very convienent to shopping and also to the main road leading into Redstone if your business is there. If you choose this hotel you will have made one of the best choices in Huntsville.

Salt Lake City, United States
Reviewed December 18, 2013

Staff overall was terrific. I dealt mostly on a daily basis with Jared at the front counter. He was extremely polite and willing to help. What I found most impressive was that from check-in (of a 2 week stay) he remembered and addressed me by my name. I was very impressed with that. And appreciated how helpful and friendly all the staff (from dinner/breakfast attendants to cleaning people to maintenance and front desk staff) greeted me and/or asked how my day was going or said to have a nice day/night. I felt very comfortable and at home at the hotel. Great stay!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business

Huntsville, United States
Reviewed December 17, 2013

I stay at this hotel several times a year and it is always a great experience. Very consistent. Helpful staff and big, clean, comfy rooms! I highly recommed this hotel for both business or pleasure! Go, stay...thank me later!

Buda, Texas
Reviewed December 16, 2013

As always this Homewood Suites was wonderful. I have stayed here several times while in the Huntsville area. This is my hotel of choice. The location and quality of service that I received was great. I have recommended this hotel to friends and family members and they love it as well.

Colorado Springs, Colorado
Reviewed December 14, 2013

I highly recommend the Huntsville AL Providence location. excellent service, professional staff, and great accommodations. Proximity to restaurants, bars, and other services is value added. Room rate was a little higher than nearest competitors.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business