Homewood Suites by Hilton Huntsville-Village of Providence
Ranked #3 of 53 Hotels in Huntsville
Colorado
“A fine hotel.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 1, 2012

We spent 3 nights here while on vacation in the area. The hotel is a fine place with excellent rooms and a good staff. The evening buffet served as our dinner and the breakfasts were excellent.

We did have a housekeeping problem the first night and when we returned from our day's activities discovered the room had not been cleaned. The management took care of the matter, best they could, providing clean towels, etc. And, at checkout we were given credit for that one night's charges. So, it was handled as well as we could have expected.

I would recommend this hotel as a fine place to stay in the Huntsville area, and if we are back there we will stay there again.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Bella Vista, Arkansas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 24, 2012 via mobile

This is a great hotel I keep coming back to each trip. I like how quiet it is, the beds are a bit firmer than I prefer but still comfortable enough and they have amazing water pressure in the shower! The staff was very accommodating to help with early checkin as we were working overnights and sleeping in the daytime. Thanks Danita!

• Stayed November 2012
Dellrose, Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 29, 2012

My family recently resided at the Homewood Suites-Village of Providence in Huntsville for ten weeks while transitioning to a new life in the south from Washington DC. I've got to say, I was blown away by how kind and hospitable the staff was. The location of the hotel is ideal and the room is spotless, but what really made our stay awesome was the staff. I was there with my fourteen month old baby and husband, and going into it I was anxious about what it would be like to live in a hotel for that long. But everyone, from the kitchen manager, Brenda, to the chief maintenance man, Ace, made us feel at home. By the end of our stay, our baby would literally squeal with delight when he saw some of the staff. He was given so much attention, even toys! I felt that everyone went above and beyond to make our stay perfect. It was a great way to transition into our new life here. I really appreciate their kindness!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Huntsville, Alabama
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 28, 2012

I just recently ended a 4 week stay at Homewood Suites in Village of Providence, Huntsville AL. I can honestly say, everything was terrific. 4 weeks is a long time in a hotel, but the suites were very comfortable, and I felt at home immediately. The location is great. It is located in a newer development area with many restaurants. Also, its proximity to University Dr/ US 72 makes it central to many other restaurants, shopping, grocery stores, and to common work areas such as Research Park and Redstone Arsenal . Quick access to I565 and AL-255 make travel to anywhere in Huntsville and Madison easy and quick.

The best part of the stay was the staff, hands down. From the breaskfast/ dinner staff, to the front desk, to cleaning and maintenance staff; I can honestly say, every interaction was 1st class. Every staff member asked how my day was, how I was doing, etc. I think the service sets this property apart from others. Staff frequently struck up friendly conversation, and they were genuinely interested in making sure my stay was going well, and making sure all guests were well attended to.

The hotel was always spotless and had no issues with cleaning or maintenance. Food wise; they had a great breakfast every day. In addition, dinner was served Mon-Thurs evenings which was generally very good, and really made it feel more like home (not having to eat out every evening). Dinners typically consisted of a theme, which included 1 main dish, 1-2 sides, a salad bar, and beer/ wine.

Overall, my stay was everything i could have asked for / expected and more. Would highly recommend this hotel to anyone staying 1 night to 1 month.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Huntsville, Alabama
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 22, 2012

My wife and I stayed at the Homewood Suites in Huntsville for a get away within the city and we were instantly free of stress. We were greeted every time we passed an employee and our room was fantastic. We had little to worry about and even less to complain about. Our stay was perfect and I recommend it to anyone traveling to Huntsville.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
Augusta, GA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 20, 2012

We enjoyed the property and the location. It was so pleasant to walk to a good restaurant for dinner. The room was comfortable and well-equipped though not two separate rooms as in most Homewood Suites. We would definitely return.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Tricia G, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Huntsville-Village of Providence, responded to this review, October 30, 2012
Thank you for your comments regarding your recent stay. We are glad that you found your studio suite to be comfortable. I did want to mention that we do offer the king one bedroom suites at this location should you return.
Boston, Massachusetts
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 15, 2012

I was at the Homewood Suites for four nights in September for business and really enjoyed my stay. This is my second time at a Homewood and I love the brand. You receive a free hot breakfast every day and the food here was great. I particularly enjoyed the different types of eggs and waffle iron. Brenda was there most mornings to greet everyone and actually took the time to say hi and learn about me. You can’t beat the evening receptions, with dinner and drinks. They even had a complimentary chair massage one night! Ashley, the Director of Sales also entertained everyone at dinner with Oktoberfest trivia. To sum it up, the rooms are huge with comfy king beds, everything is clean, the customer service is wonderful and the food is great. I will be traveling to Huntsville for about one week a quarter and will definitely stay here each time.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business