The king suite was nicely done with a good view of downtown and the mountains in the distance. The bathroom was located off the sitting area. This is better than other similar hotels where you have to go into the bedroom to get to the bathroom.( Helpful if traveling with others) The staff was very friendly-the bellman even rode me around trying to find an out of town newspaper. The breakfast cook was most cheerful. A mild negative was that the entrance from the parking garage was cramped and smelled of smoke. We also ate at the Ruth Chris restaurant in the lobby- good , with huge portions, so dieters beware.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Embassy Suites Huntsville- Hotel & Spa is connected to the Von Braun center via a Skybridge. Enjoy the convenience of being downtown near the Huntsville Museum of Art and Big Spring Park. Relax at Spa Botanica, our on-site spa or dine in our award-winning restaurant, Ruth's Chris. Book your stay now for a wonderful Huntsville, AL hotel experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Embassy Suites Huntsville by Hilton Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Huntsville Hotel Huntsville
- Huntsville Embassy Suites