This hotel was great. The suite was spacious and very clean, with all the amenities. e lThe service was excellent; we arrived late, with sleeping children, and they sent someone up right away to make up the sofa-bed so that we could get them all back to sleep. Breakfast was fine (the scrambled eggs were not great, but, as my son said, they rarely are), and everything else was very nice - the people making the omelets and waffles were extremely friendly and helpful. The downtown location seemed a little isolated from everything except the convention center - no gas stations or supermarkets, but there was a mini-mart in the hotel. It was not exactly convenient to the Marshall Space Center, where we were going, but it was nice to know that it was exactly what other reviewers of tripadvisor had recommended.
Small notes: there is a $5/day charge for parking in the very convenient lot; there is also a charge for internet, which we didn't use.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Embassy Suites Huntsville- Hotel & Spa is connected to the Von Braun center via a Skybridge. Enjoy the convenience of being downtown near the Huntsville Museum of Art and Big Spring Park. Relax at Spa Botanica, our on-site spa or dine in our award-winning restaurant, Ruth's Chris. Book your stay now for a wonderful Huntsville, AL hotel experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Embassy Suites Huntsville by Hilton Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Huntsville Hotel Huntsville
- Huntsville Embassy Suites