I stayed here for a recent conference that I attended. The hotel was great. It was clean, spacious, and very conveniently located to everything that we needed. I absolutely loved the free breakfast and the drinks during the manager's reception. The staff was also very friendly. Our TV in our room did blow out, so we were not able to view it for a couple of days, which was fine, since we were so busy. I also felt that the bar in the hotel closed too early. There were several of us there, and we wanted to hang out and sip and chat, but the bar closed so early that we were unable to do it. I believe it closed at 11:00 on a Saturday night. Other than those small mishaps, I really enjoyed my stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Embassy Suites Huntsville- Hotel & Spa is connected to the Von Braun center via a Skybridge. Enjoy the convenience of being downtown near the Huntsville Museum of Art and Big Spring Park. Relax at Spa Botanica, our on-site spa or dine in our award-winning restaurant, Ruth's Chris. Book your stay now for a wonderful Huntsville, AL hotel experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Embassy Suites Huntsville by Hilton Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Huntsville Hotel Huntsville
- Huntsville Embassy Suites