“Convention Visit”

Embassy Suites Huntsville by Hilton Hotel & Spa
Ranked #10 of 53 Hotels in Huntsville
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed March 17, 2014

I stayed here for a recent conference that I attended. The hotel was great. It was clean, spacious, and very conveniently located to everything that we needed. I absolutely loved the free breakfast and the drinks during the manager's reception. The staff was also very friendly. Our TV in our room did blow out, so we were not able to view it for a couple of days, which was fine, since we were so busy. I also felt that the bar in the hotel closed too early. There were several of us there, and we wanted to hang out and sip and chat, but the bar closed so early that we were unable to do it. I believe it closed at 11:00 on a Saturday night. Other than those small mishaps, I really enjoyed my stay.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
embassy_suites_hvill, Guest Relations Manager at Embassy Suites Huntsville by Hilton Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2014

First I'd like to thank you for your recent review. And I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Although, Ruth's Chris is a separate entity from us I will forward this review to the Manager so that they can take your suggestion into review.

Thank you again and we hope to see you again soon!

There are newer reviews for Embassy Suites Huntsville by Hilton Hotel & Spa

Reviewed March 16, 2014

This Embassy Suites (ES) is located in Huntsville City; however, not within walking distance of anything useful. There is Ruth's Chris located on the property which is convenient is you want a steak, but a better option is Connors which is a few miles away. The manager's reception was the worst I have seen at an ES. The hotel itself was clean and other amenities typical of the brand. A very odd thing...they charge for parking, although they have a wide open lot. They also have parking under the building, but to charge for this location was very odd in my mind. They are not in a "downtown" area where parking is a premium.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business

Thank you for your recent review and bringing this to our attention. Reviews help to make us better and I wanted you to know that this was brought to the GM's attention and he had discussed this review with the proper departments.

Our parking lot is owned by the city and they require us to charge for parking, we do have security that helps monitor the parking lot to make sure it is only used by our guests. At check in, each guest receives a parking pass to put in the windshield of their vehicle.

Thank you again for your review and we do hope you give us another try should your travels bring you back this way.

Reviewed March 15, 2014

Location of hotel is excellent. Convention center is next door. We attended a hockey game on the night of our stay. Great area to take a walk. Best of all the restaurant. Well trained staff FANTASTIC DINNER.. All the amenities of the hotel well maintained-pool-lobby-rooms ect. If you are going to huntsvill Al try try this Hotel.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
embassy_suites_hvill, Guest Relations Manager at Embassy Suites Huntsville by Hilton Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded March 17, 2014

Thank you for your recent review. I'm so glad that you enjoyed your stay. We do have a skywalk on the second floor that connects us to the VBC but when the weather is as nice as it was this past weekend it's also a nice, safe area to walk. I'm glad that you enjoyed the restaurant as well. I'll be sure to post your review so the staff can see. Thank you again and safe travels!

Reviewed March 13, 2014

My husband and I went to Huntsville AL for my birthday. We made reservations at the Embassy Suites and had a wonderful experience. The complimentary evening reception and breakfast were a great part of the experience. We had dinner at Ruth's Chris Steakhouse located in the lobby of the Embassy Suites and it was delicious. I would highly recommend this hotel to friends and family. It was a great way to celebrate my 64th birthday!!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
embassy_suites_hvill, Guest Relations Manager at Embassy Suites Huntsville by Hilton Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded March 14, 2014

Happy belated Birthday! We are thrilled that you chose to spend it with us. The complimentary breakfast and evening receptions are something that every Embassy Suites offer however not many of them have a Ruth's Chris so I'm glad that you got to experience that as well. Thank you for your review and again, Happy Birthday from all of us at Embassy Suites Huntsville.

Reviewed March 11, 2014

We enjoy getting away for the weekend from time to time. This location is clean, has an indoor pool and hot tub. The staff are professional and friendly. The teens enjoy having the pool and their private space in the suite. We live in Arab, only about a 40 minute drive away. We love having mini vacations here! Always a delicious breakfast buffet.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
embassy_suites_hvill, Guest Relations Manager at Embassy Suites Huntsville by Hilton Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2014

Thank you for your recent review! We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay and love spending your mini vacations with us! Our cooked-to-order breakfast has amazing omelets and is available at all Embassy Suites. Thank you again and we look forward to your next mini vacation!

Reviewed March 8, 2014

This hotel is clean , spacious and pleasant staff. Everything you hope for in a hotel. Several options regarding meals and the cheerful driver and van transportation were a very nice surprise. We are discussing a family trip back to see the sights in the area and definitely want to stay in this hotel

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
embassy_suites_hvill, Guest Relations Manager at Embassy Suites Huntsville by Hilton Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded March 11, 2014

Thank you for your recent review. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and plan to return on your family trip. Our complimentary shuttle service is always happy to take any of our guests where ever they need, up to 5 miles. Huntsville has a lot of great sights so be sure to ask one of our Guest Service Representative for recommendations, such as the Space and Rocket Center, the VBAS Planetarium, and so much more. Happy Travels and we look forward to hosting you again!

Reviewed March 8, 2014

Great hotel and great staff. What a team. They are friendly and helpful and smart. They are ready to handle anything with people everywhere, yet they handle everyone one by one, like professionals. From check in, to the drivers, to the restaurant staff. I was very impressed.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

I am always excited to read such positive reviews. Thank you. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay and I will present this review to the department heads as well as their teams. Thank you again and we look forward to hosting you again the next time you are in town.