“Love this hotl and the staff!”

Embassy Suites Huntsville by Hilton Hotel & Spa
Ranked #8 of 53 Hotels in Huntsville
GreenLeadersGold level
Arab, Alabama
“Love this hotl and the staff!”
Reviewed March 11, 2014

We enjoy getting away for the weekend from time to time. This location is clean, has an indoor pool and hot tub. The staff are professional and friendly. The teens enjoy having the pool and their private space in the suite. We live in Arab, only about a 40 minute drive away. We love having mini vacations here! Always a delicious breakfast buffet.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends
embassy_suites_hvill, Guest Relations Manager at Embassy Suites Huntsville by Hilton Hotel & Spa, responded to this review, March 13, 2014
Thank you for your recent review! We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay and love spending your mini vacations with us! Our cooked-to-order breakfast has amazing omelets and is available at all Embassy Suites. Thank you again and we look forward to your next mini vacation!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (132)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Vance, United States
Reviewed March 8, 2014

This hotel is clean , spacious and pleasant staff. Everything you hope for in a hotel. Several options regarding meals and the cheerful driver and van transportation were a very nice surprise. We are discussing a family trip back to see the sights in the area and definitely want to stay in this hotel

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

embassy_suites_hvill, Guest Relations Manager at Embassy Suites Huntsville by Hilton Hotel & Spa, responded to this review, March 11, 2014
Thank you for your recent review. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and plan to return on your family trip. Our complimentary shuttle service is always happy to take any of our guests where ever they need, up to 5 miles. Huntsville has a lot of great sights so be sure to ask one of our Guest Service Representative for recommendations, such as the Space and Rocket Center, the VBAS Planetarium, and so much more. Happy Travels and we look forward to hosting you again!
san antonio, United States
Reviewed March 8, 2014

Great hotel and great staff. What a team. They are friendly and helpful and smart. They are ready to handle anything with people everywhere, yet they handle everyone one by one, like professionals. From check in, to the drivers, to the restaurant staff. I was very impressed.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

I am always excited to read such positive reviews. Thank you. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay and I will present this review to the department heads as well as their teams. Thank you again and we look forward to hosting you again the next time you are in town.
Normandy, Tennessee
Reviewed March 3, 2014

Dollar for dollar - NOT a good deal. The only redeeming aspect of the whole event was the helpful young lady at the desk. But that would also be a falsehood, she told me there were no rooms, and when my friend called w/Hilton Honors there miraculously was a room. Go figure!!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business

4 Thank Nancy K
embassy_suites_hvill, Guest Relations Manager at Embassy Suites Huntsville by Hilton Hotel & Spa, responded to this review, March 10, 2014
Thank you for your review of your past stay with us. I always appreciate hearing from our guests - including areas where we haven’t met our guests’ expectations. I apologize that we were unable to accommodate your reserved room type. Our front desk department goes through a lengthy process each day to ensure that our guests receive exactly the room expected, however at times we do not have the same availability due to guests extending their stays with us. Again, I apologize for the inconvenience and the level of service you received. I'd like to invite you back, should your travels bring you back this way, to give us another chance at showing you the Embassy Suites experience you expect.
Dyersburg, Tennessee
Reviewed March 2, 2014

Staying here for several years, 2014 was a premiere visit. Staff seemed relaxed, eager to please from security, hospitality to bellmen. Facility is beautiful, well appointed, beds super comfortable. HH upgrade included snack machine complementary, Keurig coffee maker and Iphone Ipod radio/charger. Room service from Ruth Chris never disappoints. Parking garage under hotel gives security and ease in parking. Top Notch.

Room Tip: Higher floors quiet this trip.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
First, thank you for your recent review and I am glad to know that we continue to give you what you expect from Embassy Suties. Yes, our Premier Suites are a new thing for Embassy Suites and each one of the two room suites on the Premier floor has the Kuerig Coffee Maker, the Ipod charger/radio as well as the Credenza with the complimentary snacks and beverages.

Thank you again for your review, I have shared it with our staff. We look forward to hosting you again soon!
Reviewed March 1, 2014 via mobile

I really enjoyed this hotel and would recommend it. Great service. Nice rooms . I would definitely visit this hotel again. Nice and clean. We had our daughter bday party there. All hee friends love it.

Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Thank you for your review and I'm pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Our indoor, heated pool, and the two rooms suites tend to be what brings the birthday parties to us and I'm glad that we got to help you celebrate your daughter's birthday. Thank you again.
Washington, DC
Reviewed February 23, 2014

Nice room with a king-sized bed with a decent view. Two large flat-screen TVs, nice work space, comfortable couch and check in/out was painless.

On the downside, the wireless internet was unreliable -- a major pain in the hind quarters -- and the network cord in my travel bag is pretty short, leaving me to only work at a table that is too high (or the chairs are too low) for comfortable typing. I don't think any business traveler provided input into the room design.
In the business center, three of the four available computer had problems making it impossible to check in for an airline. At least one computer worked, and was connected to a working printer.
The hotel might have been overwhelmed by a crowd but there was shredded fabric on the floor in front of my room for two of my four days at the hotel. Small thing, and I could have picked it up myself, but it was a sign that someone wasn't paying attention. If I was having a meeting in my room, I would have cleaned the floor myself so clients didn't get distracted.
The best thing was the location, with the ability to walk to the Vonn Braun Center from an enlosed bridge on the second floor. The worst thing was the hotel appears to be a long way from anything else, like bars, restaurants or shopping, so if you don't have a car it is easy to feel isolated. I wouldn't venture out in the dark on a hunting expedition on foot in a place where there didn't seem to be anyone around for several blocks in any direction.

Room Tip: You want to be high and on the side opposite the Vonn Braun Center, especially if there is an event...
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
First, I'd like to thank you for your recent review. And I'd also like for you to know that your review has been shared with the proper departments. These reviews are what help us to improve in giving each guest what they expect from us. I'd like to apologize that we fell short of this for you.

I'd also like for you to know that we are in the process of improving our internet connections. As well as correcting the issues you experienced in our business center. I'd like to invite you to give us another try should your travels bring you back this way. Our Guest Service Representatives also have some wonderful recommendations for close-by restaraunts and our complimentary shuttle will be happy to drive you to any location within the 5 mile radious.