A true luxurious Embassy Suites built in 2006 per the front desk. Very nice with a Ruth's Chris steakhouse. We had a very good lunch there and dessert at the bar with our children. Downtown Huntsville is very pleasant, and there is a fountain with ducks and fish that was fun to walk around. The rooms are nice and new and modern. What's not to love?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Embassy Suites Huntsville- Hotel & Spa is connected to the Von Braun center via a Skybridge. Enjoy the convenience of being downtown near the Huntsville Museum of Art and Big Spring Park. Relax at Spa Botanica, our on-site spa or dine in our award-winning restaurant, Ruth's Chris. Book your stay now for a wonderful Huntsville, AL hotel experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick and HRS so you can book your Embassy Suites Huntsville by Hilton Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Huntsville Hotel Huntsville
- Huntsville Embassy Suites