I live in HSV but I get together with a group of old high school girlfriends every year in here. We usually stay at the Westin but we decided on the Embassy this time since we had tickets to a show. If you are going to be going to the VBCC and need a place to stay, this is it! The room was spacious and very up to date. The hotel staff were friendly and helpful when I needed something. I would highly recommend this hotel for its convenience to downtown and the VBCC. The breakfast was good as long as you remember it's free. The poor girl trying to make 100 omelets was overwhelmed but did a terrific job. She needs more help!! Other than that, breakfast was good. We also enjoyed a little happy hour drink the night before. :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Embassy Suites Huntsville- Hotel & Spa is connected to the Von Braun center via a Skybridge. Enjoy the convenience of being downtown near the Huntsville Museum of Art and Big Spring Park. Relax at Spa Botanica, our on-site spa or dine in our award-winning restaurant, Ruth's Chris. Book your stay now for a wonderful Huntsville, AL hotel experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick and HRS so you can book your Embassy Suites Huntsville by Hilton Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Huntsville Hotel Huntsville
- Huntsville Embassy Suites