This is a great place as far as service and location. Rooms are comfy, roomy and beds are nice. The views are great if you overlook the park. It is wonderful to have shuttle service as well. We stay here several times a year, as well as putting up our business clients. My only complaints are: a) never any napkins or paper towels in the rooms, so if you utilize the fridge/microwave/dining table, you have to use the bathroom towels for your hands and clean up & b) the breakfast is terrible. We've watched the quality decline steadily. It's free, and you get what you pay for. Frozen pancakes and biscuits, the cheapest/fattiest bacon, runny scrambled eggs. We tell our clients to eat elsewhere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Embassy Suites Huntsville- Hotel & Spa is connected to the Von Braun center via a Skybridge. Enjoy the convenience of being downtown near the Huntsville Museum of Art and Big Spring Park. Relax at Spa Botanica, our on-site spa or dine in our award-winning restaurant, Ruth's Chris. Book your stay now for a wonderful Huntsville, AL hotel experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Embassy Suites Huntsville by Hilton Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Huntsville Hotel Huntsville
- Huntsville Embassy Suites