I had an unexpected overnight stay in Huntsville. I checked rates on the Internet and found a rate for $129. I got to the hotel and they told me $149. I told the gentleman at the front desk that I found a rate for $129 just a few minutes prior and he said that was impossible because they were sold out of rooms at that rate. I pulled out my iPhone and logged into the Embassy Suites web page and, sure enough, the $129 rate was still available. He finally gave me the rate but it was aggravating to have to argue for a rate that was posted on the Embassy Suites web page.
I believe parking was $6 for an open surface lot and Internet access was $9.95. Both were way too high for this type of hotel. I guess this hotel is accustomed to government travelers and they will pay these extra fees without question, but as an individual paying the rate, I didn't think I received my money's worth from this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Embassy Suites Huntsville- Hotel & Spa is connected to the Von Braun center via a Skybridge. Enjoy the convenience of being downtown near the Huntsville Museum of Art and Big Spring Park. Relax at Spa Botanica, our on-site spa or dine in our award-winning restaurant, Ruth's Chris. Book your stay now for a wonderful Huntsville, AL hotel experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Embassy Suites Huntsville by Hilton Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Huntsville Hotel Huntsville
- Huntsville Embassy Suites