Lovely hotel with open atrium. Rooms were spotless. Beds were very comfortable. Great place to walk. There's a nice lake behind the hotel. Clean, lots of ducks. Seemed safe. Free breakfast cooked to order was delicious. Great drinks at night, snacks chips and dips. All personnel were friendly. All in all , very nice hotel. Highly recommend! Will stay again! Oh yes, they do have a very nice Ruth Chris restaurant, Food was delicious, lots of personal attention! Great!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Embassy Suites Huntsville- Hotel & Spa is connected to the Von Braun center via a Skybridge. Enjoy the convenience of being downtown near the Huntsville Museum of Art and Big Spring Park. Relax at Spa Botanica, our on-site spa or dine in our award-winning restaurant, Ruth's Chris. Book your stay now for a wonderful Huntsville, AL hotel experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Embassy Suites Huntsville by Hilton Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Huntsville Hotel Huntsville
- Huntsville Embassy Suites