As we would expect from a new ES, everything was sparkling, staff was good, breakfast was good. The only thing I didn't like was a $5.00 parking charge for a hotel in Huntsville. The young man at check in told me "the city requires it." It was just strange. There are no gates, completely open parking, and still a $5.00 charge.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Embassy Suites Huntsville- Hotel & Spa is connected to the Von Braun center via a Skybridge. Enjoy the convenience of being downtown near the Huntsville Museum of Art and Big Spring Park. Relax at Spa Botanica, our on-site spa or dine in our award-winning restaurant, Ruth's Chris. Book your stay now for a wonderful Huntsville, AL hotel experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Embassy Suites Huntsville by Hilton Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Huntsville Hotel Huntsville
- Huntsville Embassy Suites