$114
$104
Hampton.com
$150
$129
All reviewsspace centerfront deskrocket centerspace campomeletsouthern hospitalitybreakfast staffbusiness centerwould stay here againfree breakfaststaff was friendlynice staygreat place to staybusiness tripredstone arsenalwandahgi
Reviewed January 4, 2011

The Hilton Garden Inn-Huntsville/Space Center is a BEAUTIFUL Hilton property. The lobby is GORGEOUS!! The rooms are beautiful and the beds so amazingly comfortable. The location is great. Conveniently located off of 565 easy to get around. Very convenient to both the Space Center and the airport. Huntsville is a beautiful city full of culture and fun things to do. The Hilton Garden also has a wonderful restaurant for dinner. The prices are very reasonable, the food top-notch and the service impeccable. We did not eat breakfast here so I cannot comment on it. But the dinner was wonderful. I had the ribeye steak dinner and my mom had the catfish dinner. And she is VERY hard to please especially with catfish.....and she LOVED it!! I really do recommend this hotel and plan on returning here in the near future.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled with family
3  Thank Cindy S
Reviewed December 2, 2010

Close to Redstone & airport, so very convenient. Very clean, efficient, though the staff could use some personality. I'd stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled on business
4  Thank GDRWalkers
Reviewed October 22, 2010

I wish I would have had more than one night at this hotel. It was on a dead end quiet street and the facility was new. The staff and dining option was both outstanding. I will book this hotel again when I visit this area.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled on business
2  Thank mdhinder
Reviewed October 13, 2010

We stayed for 3 nights with family and friends for my nephews wedding. The staff from the start understood our needs. They also took care not to let us bother other guests. They kept our rooms together so we could come and go easily. The work out room, pool and sauna all worked and were clean. Very happy to stay at a hotel that cares and understands. Neil

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed August 21, 2010

HGI is one of the better hotel chains. HGI Huntsville Space Center is no exception. The stay was mostly very good. As such, I only have some nit-picking areas I didn't like. The room, linens, towels, etc. were very fresh and clean, but the carpeting wasn't. They use typical hotel carpeting with a busy pattern that hides stains. But this carpet was obviously quite dingy and dirty despite that. Service at the desk was nice enough, but when I requested that USA Today newspapers NOT be dropped in front of my door everyday, I kept getting newspapers about half the time. And, they never updated my HHonors number, either, despite my making a trip to the front desk to deliberately do so.

The business center was nice with a free printer, but you had to go through an annoying process to get a password to print a document and the special decoder box by the printer only worked when I unplugged it and plugged it back in.

Oh, one more thing, Hilton... come on... charging for local telephone calls? Really? In 2010?

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled on business