$119
$116
$104
Hampton.com
$129
All reviewsspace centerfront deskrocket centerspace campomeletsouthern hospitalitybreakfast staffbusiness centerwould stay here againfree breakfaststaff was friendlynice staygreat place to staybusiness tripredstone arsenalwandahgi
Reviewed March 18, 2010

My husband and I were on our 12th anniversary trip to visit the US Space and Rocket Center and decided to stay at this hotel due to previous reviews. They were right on the money. The front staff were extremely efficient and the housekeeping staff was top notch. This location is very close to a Landry's restaurant and the Center was in easy driving distance. My only complaint was that we were located right by the elevator so in the morning there was a lot of outgoing noise that woke us up earlier than desired. We did not say anything to the staff so I can't hold that against them. Just know that room 216 can hear the elevator noise in the morning.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 15, 2010

Wow, what a GREAT stay! This was a completely special occasion trip, that being Valentine's Day! We wanted to eat a Landry's and wanted to stay somewhere close. Boy you can't get much closer than about 500ft!

I really didn't what to expect when I made this reservation. It's hard to know where to stay.. I initially wanted to say at the Weston at Bridge Street but did't see any way I could get my $230.00 moneys worth for a comparable room. I'm SO glad I picked the Hilton Garden because it really couldn't have been much better! In this case absolutely the staff made this stay awesome. From the greeting at check-in, to the champagne and chocolate covered strawberries in our room at just the right time, to the breakfast food/personnel the next morning.

This is a GREAT place to stay and really a bargain for the price. I can certainly give the Huntsville Hilton Garden Inn and EXCELLENT rating!

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Chuck61
Reviewed October 8, 2009

My wife and I stayed one night here to tour the US Space and Rocket Museum while visting relations 150 miles away and we are very happy we chose this Hotel..All was very good there and we had no problems with anything at all.If we go to Huntsville in the future we will stay there again.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 23, 2009

My husband and I stayed here for a week on a house hunting trip. Rooms are clean and up to date. Staff is friendly and helpful. Breakfast buffet is great and even better when it is complimentary with Hilton Honors Status. Location is near space center, Bridgestreet shopping area is a short drive away and a number of restauarants in this area as well. This was a good central location for us for our house hunting trip. Also check out Providence Main for more restaurants (also a short drive) Mellow Mushroom for pizza, Tony's Little Italy, Cheeburger Cheeburger for a casual meal. Overall, a good experience for us.

Stayed: June 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 14, 2009

I was very impressed with this Hilton Garden Inn. The grounds are pretty and very inviting. It's a 4-story hotel that seems quiet and peaceful inside. It seems quite new. There's nothing to walk to except for a Landry's Seafood Restaurant next door. So you'll definitely need a car if you're staying here. (Or take taxis.) It's really close to the space flight center if that's why you're coming out there. The area around it is a freeway, but there's a lot of green areas. I noticed a nature preserve a few miles down the road. There are other parts of Huntsville that I was in that were not nearly as pretty. The buffet breakfast in the morning was free to me so I'm not sure how much it costs. It was decent, but nothing to write home about. People at the hotel are very nice. The rooms were very nice, and I especially liked the business-focusedness of it. There was a really nice chair and wireless/wired Internet is free. They have a 24-hour business center. And their checkout process was a breeze. It was definitely a quiet place to stay. Another colleague stayed at a Radison in Huntsville and said the walls were paper thin. I guess my only complaint would be my TV was kind of old. When you turned it on, you had to wait a minute before anything appeared on the screen. I thought it was broken at first. Anyway, I would definitely stay here again if I went back for work.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled on business