“Great Place”

Hilton Garden Inn Huntsville/Space Center
Ranked #7 of 53 Hotels in Huntsville
Reviewed September 29, 2013

Loved our stay. Great night time receptionist. She was a big help after issues with our experience over the phone. We would definitely recommend this to our friends. On the other hand, my wife experienced some issues with her phone call the Hilton Honors club. The gentleman on the phone was rude and unhelpful.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Hilton Garden Inn Huntsville/Space Center

Reviewed September 27, 2013

The hotel was nice and clean and the staff were good and caring. The pool had a few leaves in it was the only thing I saw wrong with the hotel. We enjoyed the stay . And it was close to the things we wanted to do. When we go back we will again stay here at the Hilton Garden Inn.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Brenda B
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Everything you expect from a Hilton Garden Inn. Very friendly and helpful staff, clean comfortable rooms, strong wi-fi, and quiet! Check-in was very smooth - everything was ready. Location was great. Excellent!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank FrequentFlier608
Reviewed September 2, 2013

This is a wonderful location to stay in Huntsville, AL. I highly recommend it. The staff goes out of their way to meet the client's needs. There is a variety of cardo machines to allow a varied workout.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Gerard S
Reviewed August 30, 2013

I stayed here for two nights for work. The room was clean and met my needs. I had breakfast in the hotel both mornings, which was good. It was free for me, so one day I alone had oatmeal and fruit; however, I'm pretty sure it is a fixed price menu, so make sure you actually want a hearty breakfast if you're paying for it. Service in the restaurant and front desk was efficient and friendly. Getting on and off the interstate is pretty easy. I would have no qualms about staying here again.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed August 26, 2013

My family and I stayed here while visiting the Space Center. The check in was very smooth, as was check out. (I wish I could remember the gentleman who checked us because he was a credit to the hotel). The room was clean and everything was updated and in place as it should be. The staff were very friendly and accomodating to my family and I. We enjoyed the breakfast - selection was good and sufficient for my picky kids. My only overall "negative" comment is that the cable selection was not particularly exceptional. There is not a individual box per room as there are in some other Hilton brand hotels, so channel browsing and selection was laborious and limited. However, this is not really that big of a deal. We were satisfied for our needs. I will definately stay in this hotel again next time we are in the Huntsville area. Good job everyone!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Richard E
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed August 24, 2013

I have always stayed at Hilton properties, this hotel in particular is very clean with excellent staff that greet you with smiles. For those of you who are interested, the hotel is across the street from the Space Museum.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business