“Hitlon Garden Inn Space & Rocket”

Hilton Garden Inn Huntsville/Space Center
Ranked #7 of 53 Hotels in Huntsville
Reviewed August 22, 2013

Check in went smoothly. Room was clean and plenty of towels. Pool did have some debris. Breakfast in, lounge had a good selection. Had an omelette, potatoes, and bacon...alll done well. Asked for extended check out was was given without any fuss.

Reviewed August 19, 2013

I stay at the Hilton Garden Inn about once a month. This place off of 565 is quiet, clean and the staff is always polite and professional. This is a godd place to stay if you want a good nights sleep.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 16, 2013

The Hilton Garden Inn in Huntsville/Space Center was an ideal location for a quiet get away location to complete some work I had over the weekend and to avoid any interruptions from my children. The hotel front desk agent was very nice and courteous giving me directions to the hotel. The Garden Sleep bed was great and I completed my task on time and got a good night sleep too. Very nice property with a helpful staff.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed August 16, 2013

Overall this hotel was a perfect location and accomodations for our family for the wedding of our son. Was very central in the Huntsville area, easy access to all and was very nice and relaxing atmosphere for all of our family which ranged from 6 months to 73 years. Highly recommend to all.

Reviewed August 14, 2013

if you're looking for a hotel that caterers to your every need then this is a four star if there ever was one , i would stay there (and will ) in the future without hesitation. don't waste your time and gas ,Hilton Garden is on the top of our list in the future.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 13, 2013

This hotel is located very close to the Space and Rocket Center and since we were there for Space Camp graduation, that was very important. The hotel is clean and comfortable. The staff is friendly and accommodating.

Reviewed August 8, 2013

I travel alot due to the type business i am in (food service supplier). I stayed two nights while attending meetings during the day. I had breakfast both days and had veggie omlettes. I have a bad allergy to mushrooms and told my server(Dana) this. After placing my order the place started filling up. There must have been around eight more tables besides mine. And the only person I ever saw was Dana. My food came up and I heard her say "no mushrooms" well I guess it had mushrooms. She came to my table and told me my order had was prepared wrong and another was on its way. During that time I watched her deal with everyone in there and can honestly say I couldnt do it alone. She took orders,answered questions,delivered food,cashed them out and all with a smile and cheerful attitude. And my omlette was great as was the whole grain toast and mango juice she recomended. Employees like that are a hard to find, I should know I employ over 2000 of them. And I left ten dollar tip which is what the breakfast cost. IMPRESSED!

• Stayed: August 2013