“Great Stay!”

Hilton Garden Inn Huntsville/Space Center
Ranked #7 of 53 Hotels in Huntsville
Reviewed April 17, 2013

We were there with a large group of families for a soccer tournament. The hotel is very nice and clean and the staff went above and beyond to help with everything. I highly recommend this hotel for any trip Huntsville.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
1  Thank Luke W

Reviewed April 10, 2013

I picked this place merely on location to the event I was attending. What a pleasant surprise! The hotel is nice and clean, but the staff makes it great! The ladies I encountered during my stay were fun and efficient.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed April 8, 2013

First, let me say that our room (King Suite) was very nice, clean and comfortable. There were some issues that, if fixed, would earn my repeat business. The breakfast..where to begin. .. It was clear they had new cook staff in training and they were unprepared for the spring break business. When we arrived early in the morning, the tables were full (ish) but there were available tables that needied to be bused so we could sit. The waitress took dishes away and said she would be right back to wipe it. She didn't come back and I ended up wiping it myself. We waited and waited for her bring our silverware. I went and got myself a bagel and fruit but there were no plates. I ended up putting everything on a napkin and spreading butter with my finger. The breakfast works such: a portion of your meal is self serve (bagels, fruit) and a cooked portion (eggs and pancake) that the wait staff submit orders. Waitress finally took orders and we ended up waiting a hour for our eggs which were cold when we got them. While it was busy, it was not overwhelmingly so. Love the South but it seemed these people were overly slow and not equipped to multitask. When we finally got our eggs, the other waitress said "Are you just now getting your food? I thought you were just hanging around and socializing". Um, no.
The lady at the front desk was GREAT, very sweet and understanding and made a nice rate adjustment to the cost of our room for the inconvenience. Unfortunately, I was 3rd in line to make the same complaint. I felt bad for her.
Great location near U.S> Space and Rocket Center!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Clean, comfortable and accommodating. Price was reasonable. Breakfast was delicious, best we've ever had at a hotel. Staff was so friendly. Thanks for the good experience, Hilton Garden Inn. Would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 29, 2013

Stayed here because of the nearby Space Camp/Museum nearby, along with a Landry's Seafood restaurant. There are many other good restaurants within a few miles also although the Garden Inn also serves dinner. Breakfast is good, but at $9.95 per person you'd expect it to be better than local diners.
The rooms were comfortable and the price was fair. I would stay here again!

Room Tip: Rooms facing west gives you a view of the neighboring rockets at Space Camp. Rooms facing east see...
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed March 19, 2013 via mobile

Room was great as was the service. Only issue is insanely strong chlorine smell coming from the pool, fills the entire lobby. Other than that it was very nice. I especially loved the cozy bed and free bath and body works soaps and lotions.

• Stayed: March 2013
Reviewed March 19, 2013

I think the rooms were overpriced because it had the name Hilton. There was nothing special about the room and/or the service to justify the price. Upon check in there were long black hairs in the sink and no one in my party has black hair.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family