$113
$118
$99
Hampton.com
$119
All reviewsspace centerfront deskrocket centerspace campomeletsouthern hospitalitybreakfast staffbusiness centerwould stay here againfree breakfaststaff was friendlynice staygreat place to staybusiness tripredstone arsenalwandahgi
Reviewed February 8, 2013

Overall the stay was very good. Good location, easy access to the airport and major highways. Could improve on desk lighting, but than again, that is my pet issue. Parking was good. Staff associates were very friendly both at check in and out.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Debra L, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Huntsville/Space Center, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2013

Thank you for taking time out to let us know how your stay was. Our staff reads our comments and it helps us improve. We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed January 3, 2013 via mobile

We stayed here for 1 night. The hotel was a bit dated but was very clean. The staff was very nice and helpful! Beds are comfy. The bath tub area needs updating. There were some rusty spots around some of the fixtures, other than that, we have no other complaints. I would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: January 2013

Reviewed December 7, 2012

Here’s a quick checklist of things that are important to a frequent business traveler. Explanations follow further below:
1. Quick friendly check-in: 100%.
2. Parking convenience: 100%.
3. Snack / water: 100%.
4. Bathroom fan: 100%.
5. Clock time accuracy: 100%.
6. Happy hour / bar staff: 100%.
7. Breakfast staff: 100%.
8. Gym: I didn’t work out.
Other – The hotel clientele is mostly business travelers. It’s a typical HGI, fairly small and not crowded. No frills, no complaints.
Explanations of items above:
1. For Gold and Diamond customers, Hilton promises quick check-in using your credit card on file so that you don’t have to dig out your card. This worked perfectly. Later, I couldn’t print my boarding pass in the business center because the printer was out of toner, so the clerk let me use the computer and printer behind the check-in desk.
2. Free convenient parking.
3. Hilton offers their Gold and Diamond customers some type of snack / water depending on the hotel. At HGIs they offer two bottles of water at check-in. This was done as expected.
4. The bathroom fan worked.
5. Hilton clocks cannot have their time adjusted by the guest. This is good. The time was accurate.
6 & 7: I like nice friendly people.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank HiltonDiamondMan
Reviewed October 30, 2012

We enjoyed our stay... But we ran into our first problem when we tried to check in. We booked our room through their website & arrived and was told we didnt have a room- although I got an email confirmation and was charged to my account. The people at the front desk told us to call hilton's number online and cancel our room, but it was passed 4pm and the man on the phone told us we couldn't. We tried to explain that the hotel told us to call them to cancel in order to book another room, but I'm guessing it never went through, even when they agreed. (Why was I calling Hilton, when I was AT Hilton?? Stupid) We waited an hour at the front desk to get this fixed and we ended up being late for a meeting. A few days later we called to get this fixed and we keep getting told the extra charge isnt showing up on their end. It's been 3 weeks, and I have emailed them info to show them the charges, and called and I never get called back after they say they will call me to go over it again.... Will I every get my $250 back?? Great hotel, but DON'T book online through their website....

Room Tip: Don't book online through the Hilton site.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Debra L, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Huntsville/Space Center, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2013

Thank you for taking time to let us know about your experience, after investigating the double charge we only charged you once.The second charge you incured was from the Hilton Garden Inn South due to a reservation you made with that hotel and failed to cancel.
I am sorry for the confussion and hope to see you again soon.

Debra Luke
Hilton Garden Inn Space Center
4801 Governors House Dr
Huntsville, AL 35805

Reviewed October 14, 2012

It was a friendly hotel but the breakfast for $9.95 was not a savings. I could have stayed at a cheaper hotel with free breakfast. Our room was right by the lobby so a bit noisy at times. The room was fresh and clean. I would stay again if the price is lower or breakfast is free. The heater was also broken in the hot tub area.

Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Debra L, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Huntsville/Space Center, responded to this reviewResponded November 16, 2012

Thank you for your response, we reliaze a lot of hotels include breakfast but they serve immitation eggs and pre cooked food, we pride ourself on having cooked to order fresh eggs, omlets, bisquets and gravey and a large variety of other options to coose from all for $9.95.
Hopefully we will see you again when you are in our area.

Sincerly