Here’s a quick checklist of things that are important to a frequent business traveler. Explanations follow further below:
1. Quick friendly check-in: 100%.
2. Parking convenience: 100%.
3. Snack / water: 100%.
4. Bathroom fan: 100%.
5. Clock time accuracy: 100%.
6. Happy hour / bar staff: 100%.
7. Breakfast staff: 100%.
8. Gym: I didn’t work out.
Other – The hotel clientele is mostly business travelers. It’s a typical HGI, fairly small and not crowded. No frills, no complaints.
Explanations of items above:
1. For Gold and Diamond customers, Hilton promises quick check-in using your credit card on file so that you don’t have to dig out your card. This worked perfectly. Later, I couldn’t print my boarding pass in the business center because the printer was out of toner, so the clerk let me use the computer and printer behind the check-in desk.
2. Free convenient parking.
3. Hilton offers their Gold and Diamond customers some type of snack / water depending on the hotel. At HGIs they offer two bottles of water at check-in. This was done as expected.
4. The bathroom fan worked.
5. Hilton clocks cannot have their time adjusted by the guest. This is good. The time was accurate.
6 & 7: I like nice friendly people.More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking