Hilton Garden Inn Huntsville/Space Center
$124
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Quality Inn & Suites Huntsville(Huntsville)(Great Value!)
$72
Hampton.com
$116
  • Pool
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $131/night.

$110
Westin.com
All reviewsspace centerroom was cleanrocket centerspace campomeletsouthern hospitalityfront desk staffstaff was friendlybreakfast staffwould stay here againgreat place to stayfree breakfastnice staybusiness tripredstone arsenalwandahgi
Reviewed October 30, 2012

We enjoyed our stay... But we ran into our first problem when we tried to check in. We booked our room through their website & arrived and was told we didnt have a room- although I got an email confirmation and was charged to my account. The people at the front desk told us to call hilton's number online and cancel our room, but it was passed 4pm and the man on the phone told us we couldn't. We tried to explain that the hotel told us to call them to cancel in order to book another room, but I'm guessing it never went through, even when they agreed. (Why was I calling Hilton, when I was AT Hilton?? Stupid) We waited an hour at the front desk to get this fixed and we ended up being late for a meeting. A few days later we called to get this fixed and we keep getting told the extra charge isnt showing up on their end. It's been 3 weeks, and I have emailed them info to show them the charges, and called and I never get called back after they say they will call me to go over it again.... Will I every get my $250 back?? Great hotel, but DON'T book online through their website....

Room Tip: Don't book online through the Hilton site.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Debra L, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Huntsville/Space Center, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2013

Thank you for taking time to let us know about your experience, after investigating the double charge we only charged you once.The second charge you incured was from the Hilton Garden Inn South due to a reservation you made with that hotel and failed to cancel.
I am sorry for the confussion and hope to see you again soon.

Debra Luke
Hilton Garden Inn Space Center
4801 Governors House Dr
Huntsville, AL 35805

Reviewed October 14, 2012

It was a friendly hotel but the breakfast for $9.95 was not a savings. I could have stayed at a cheaper hotel with free breakfast. Our room was right by the lobby so a bit noisy at times. The room was fresh and clean. I would stay again if the price is lower or breakfast is free. The heater was also broken in the hot tub area.

Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Debra L, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Huntsville/Space Center, responded to this reviewResponded November 16, 2012

Thank you for your response, we reliaze a lot of hotels include breakfast but they serve immitation eggs and pre cooked food, we pride ourself on having cooked to order fresh eggs, omlets, bisquets and gravey and a large variety of other options to coose from all for $9.95.
Hopefully we will see you again when you are in our area.

Sincerly

Reviewed October 5, 2012

Checked in at 3:30pm. Smoking room with two beds is impossible to find these days so we stayed here. First there was something wrong with the thermostat. We set at 72 and it was ice cold in our room. The 'fridge' is in pieces and we had to tip it to stop making a horrible noise so we could sleep. Toilet runs and stops, runs and stops, was leaky. Room enough to sleep 4 adults has only one chair at the desk? No ash tray in smoking room and we asked twice to have one sent up but never got one, so we ended up using a drinking glass. After 12 hours on the road we were looking forward to using the hot tub alas the heater was not working so it was only a tub. Room was half the size of Holiday inn. Bath was WAY too small for the price. Not entirely sure how clean one bed was but we smokers get the tatterd linens. Price was right but room was very wrong.

• Stayed: October 2012

Please accept our apology for the issues you encountered, I am happy to let you know that our Hot Tub is repaired and running great, If you are in the area again please call me and I would
love to give you a complimentary night stay.

Reviewed September 20, 2012

We stayed two nights, ate in the restaurant for both breakfasts...omelets, grits, biscuits, ate dinner the first night, too. Clean, beautiful. They are about to redo, but it's great just like it is...very well maintined, great staff.

Room Tip: Ours was great; bet they all are . Good quiet location.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple

Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to let us know about your stay. Our staff reads all comments and loves knowing they gave good customer service to our guests.

Sincerely

Reviewed September 11, 2012

I frequent Hilton's and like HGI because they are consistently above average: beds are some of the most comfortable hotel beds you will find and it is convenient having restaurant and bar on property. What stands out with this HGI was the wonderful smile and welcome when I walked in the lobby! Koran was at the front desk with a thousand watt smile true southern hospitality. She checked me in promptly and even found me an upgraded room (I am a Hilton Honors frequent traveler). Room (actually a suite) is one of the nicest I have ever stayed in at HGI. Lighting in room is excellent, hotel has 32" flat panel TV's in living area and bedroom. TV's have over 50 channels available. Microwave and small refrigerator are in room. Highly recommend this hotel. Ask for room number ending in 16 for a suite like this one.

Room Tip: Rooms ending in "16" are nice suites. These are on the back of the hotel facing away from highway. Hilton Honors is great frequent traveler program where my favorite benefit is upgraded rooms
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business