All reviewsspace centerfront deskrocket centerspace campomeletsouthern hospitalitybreakfast staffbusiness centerwould stay here againfree breakfasta great place to staystaff was friendlynice staybusiness tripredstone arsenalwandahgi
Reviewed April 24, 2012

Have stayed here several times while on business in Huntsville. The staff is always wonderful: outgoing, courteous and helpful! Property is clean and safe. Highly recommend for business travelers!

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed April 23, 2012

I always stay here on my trips to Huntsville and I find the staff always going out of their way to helpful. The hotel rooms are always clean and bright.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed April 15, 2012

Have stayed here a few times for business in Huntsville. Overall good value, clean, convenient location. Did have one problem with a late check in and no rooms were available to a couple of us due to A/C problems...(?). Regardless, had booked us into nearby Marriott. Clean, breakfast is OK, but overall decent place to stay while in the Huntsville area.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed April 2, 2012

If you want a wonderful experience at a quality hotel, then plan your next stay here. I came in for an AL Garden Club Banquet. What was supposed to be a five hour drive turned into 7.5 hour due to traffic delays, twice re routed and a horrible hail storm in the mountains of north AL. I called the hotel to let them know what was going on and was kindly told to take our time and be very careful. We did not arrive until after 11 pm. We were met at the front desk by a jolly young man who seemed to want to be there. The next morning, because of exhaustion, my traveling companion (88 years young :) rested until 10:00 am. I wnet to get her something to take her medicine with from the restaurant and explained we would be back down before 11:00 (time stopped serving brunch). We got there about 10:45. It did not seem to bother anyone that we took our time eating and the conversation with the staff was outstanding. My sweet friend of 88 has just recently had to go into the nursing home for the first time. She was treated with royalty and that brought so much joy to me. My husband and I will actually be taking our nieces back to this same hotel in two weeks and this visit has me looking so forward to that journey ~

Room Tip: If you want pool view choose odd numbers below the 11 (i.e. 201 to 211)
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 16, 2012

Booked this hotel off priceline. Very worth the value. Beautiful lobby and nice people!

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family