“Good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of The Boot Pizzeria

The Boot Pizzeria
Ranked #22 of 594 Restaurants in Huntsville
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Dining on a budget, Large groups, Kids, Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Italian villa ... Italian restaurant run and operated by Italian people... This is no your typical pasta , pizza place ... All menu item are freshly made and prepared from scratch ... Pizza dough has not preservatives , the tomato sauce has a zero sodium conts , NO MSG, the pasta is hand roll daily, the desserts all made by the Italian mama in the kitchen all is Italian style homemade !!!!!!!!!!!!! This restaurant is like traveling overseas without leaving your zip code .... And the food has an accent!!!! I am the owner Elisa de Baggis massimi I will respect my food , my heritage my culture by providing what I know is true, authentic, fresh and it is Italian food !!!!
Huntsville, Alabama
“Good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 18, 2014

We had my daughter and son-in-law's birthday luncheon at the Boot. I will have to agree with the reviews that commented on the greeting. They need to have a hostess/host to welcome customers and seat them with a menu. The wait for the food is a little long but since they use fresh ingredients, I could overlook the wait. The food was very good. I had the eggplant parmesan which was an appetizer. It was filling enough for my meal. I did try my daughter's pizza and it was good, too. Everyone enjoyed their dishes. We'll come back for sure.

• Visited February 2014
5 Thank fields50

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Somerville, Alabama
“Loved it!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 1, 2014 via mobile

Looking at the previous 2 reviews, I think we were all there at the same time! The manager who was over the dining rooms really does not appear to be a people person. When we came in he just sort of stared at me and may of asked "can I help you"' which always comes across to me like I have interrupted a private party. "Welcome to the Boot, how many in your party ?" would be much more appropriate. So, we got the last available table, by the fire door, so it was cold. The decor is stunning, such a surprise since the outside looks like a motel. The waiter was very friendly, he had the manager adjust the heat, so it got better. My husband had lasagna and said it was good. I had a spinach, ricotta, mozzarella baked pasta ( I forgot what it was called) and it was incredible! It was so hot, just out of the oven, and I loved it. I had a house salad and it was good too, nice lettuce assortment with a wonderful balsamic dressing. Will definitely go back. Bread would have been nice with the meal. Do not know if it was forgotten or available for an extra charge.

Visited January 2014
6 Thank Linda K
“Love The Boot!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 1, 2014 via mobile

The decor is very nice. We were all impressed at how nice it is. It is kid friendly. It's nice for a date or a family outing. We tied several things and all we really good. The favorites was the Ragu fries for an appetizer and the pizza. They have so many choices for toppings. Some are pretty unique. Ingredients are fresh, and it's the best I've had in a while. The highlight was Dave Anderson playing. He was awesome As usual. Great drinks, pizza and live music make for a fun night out. We will be back!!!

6 Thank 2009rolltideroll
Laceys Spring, Alabama
“Absloutely the worst...”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 31, 2014

Absolutely the worst front of house management I have ever experienced. Whoever is in charge needs to find a new occupation. Our nightmare began when we arrived. There was no one up front to greet customers. It was several minutes before anyone even acknowledged we had walked in. This was at 530 on a Friday evening and there were very few diners there at that time. When we finally were greeted, we told them it would be a total of six and that we were waiting on two to arrive. Instead of seating us, they said they would have to set up a table and walked to the back of the dining area. Ten minutes later, when the rest of our party arrived, we were seated at a table, up front, that had been ready the entire time. (note to owners: I could have been ordering appetizers and drinks all this time) Fifteen minutes later, we were still sitting there. No one had spoken to us, asked for our drink order, nothing! I had heard reviews about how bad the service was here but had no idea that it would be this bad. I have heard the food is good. I am yet to find out. My party of six got up and walked out. It will be a long time before I ever think about coming back, if ever. If someone will step up and take charge perhaps this place will succeed, but I don’t see it happening.

• Visited January 2014
6 Thank IronHorseCowboy
elisadebaggis, Owner at The Boot Pizzeria, responded to this review, February 2, 2014
It is Saturday night ... And as an establishment we need
To be careful with prior reservation ... The policy is to sit the party
When is all present ... And in fact we have the bar
In the waiting area ... Where you can open a bar tab ...
Now days in this economy it is very brave for someone
To open and invest in a business ... I would appreciate
For people to come on Saturday night and enjoy life ...
I guess wait 10 minutes... It is the end of the world!!!!

And all this give you the authority to judge me!!!!
Elisa de Baggis massimi
The Boot pizzeria's owner
Franklin, Tennessee
“I love It !!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 17, 2014

I love it!! The food it is amazing ...Miss Lisa has so many interesting things to share...A true pearl for Huntsville, Alabama!!!!! You know is a great Italian food when Italian people eat there !!!! I love to support business like this !!!! Thank you !!! I will see you soon and send you lots of my friends!!!!

• Visited January 2014
6 Thank anne b
It is Saturday night ... And as an establishment we need
To be careful with prior reservation ... The policy is to sit the party
When is all present ... And in fact we have the bar
In the waiting area ... Where you can open a bar tab ...
Now days in this economy it is very brave for someone
To open and invest in a business ... I would appreciate
For people to come on Saturday night and enjoy life ...
I guess wait 10 minutes... It is the end of the world!!!!

And all this give you the authority to judge me!!!!
Elisa de Baggis massimi