“I love It !!!!”

Ranked #21 of 601 Restaurants in Huntsville
Cuisines: Italian, Wine Bar
Good for: Business meetings, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Italian villa ... Italian restaurant run and operated by Italian people... This is no your typical pasta , pizza place ... All menu item are freshly made and prepared from scratch ... Pizza dough has not preservatives , the tomato sauce has a zero sodium conts , NO MSG, the pasta is hand roll daily, the desserts all made by the Italian mama in the kitchen all is Italian style homemade !!!!!!!!!!!!! This restaurant is like traveling overseas without leaving your zip code .... And the food has an accent!!!! I am the owner Elisa de Baggis massimi I will respect my food , my heritage my culture by providing what I know is true, authentic, fresh and it is Italian food !!!!
Franklin, Tennessee
“I love It !!!!”
Reviewed January 17, 2014

I love it!! The food it is amazing ...Miss Lisa has so many interesting things to share...A true pearl for Huntsville, Alabama!!!!! You know is a great Italian food when Italian people eat there !!!! I love to support business like this !!!! Thank you !!! I will see you soon and send you lots of my friends!!!!

6 Thank anne b
elisadebaggis, Owner at The Boot Pizzeria, responded to this review, February 2, 2014
It is Saturday night ... And as an establishment we need
To be careful with prior reservation ... The policy is to sit the party
When is all present ... And in fact we have the bar
In the waiting area ... Where you can open a bar tab ...
Now days in this economy it is very brave for someone
To open and invest in a business ... I would appreciate
For people to come on Saturday night and enjoy life ...
I guess wait 10 minutes... It is the end of the world!!!!

And all this give you the authority to judge me!!!!
Elisa de Baggis massimi
The Boot pizzeria's owner

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
“Nice authentic Italian restaurant”
Reviewed January 11, 2014 via mobile

Wife and I had a Margarita Pizza and added a few toppings. The pizza tasted just like the one we had in Venice, Italy. I highly recommend trying all of their items.

5 Thank Bamabrowns
“Best PIZZA VALUE”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

Best Value ...Pizza pick up...The pizza is loaded ...the dough is fresh...the family is so nice...thank you

6 Thank Sara J
“Italy in Huntsville!”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

The Boot Pizzeria feels authentic, inviting, original, and the crew is super friendly! Great place to eat and spend time with family, I really like their bar area and unique feel. You'll enjoy your visit.

• Visited November 2013
7 Thank Mark H
Huntsville, Alabama
“Warm, authentic and intimate”
Reviewed January 3, 2014

Food this authentic can sometimes be intimidating, but the atmosphere is very intimate and welcoming. The inside of the restaurant is much more impressive than you would expect. This is not a fast food restaurant, so make time to enjoy it. It is a place to savor the flavors of another country and a people who love to nourish others with good food, good wine and good spirits. I've been with my family on 3 occasions and have enjoyed homemade pasta, sauces, sausage, meatballs, desserts and more. Much care is given to the unique flavors of each item ensuring that the menu can suit a variety of complex tastes. The interior has been completely renovated and features gorgeous marbles tiles, granites and wall murals. Don't miss out on this hidden jewel and pass on the pre made, over processed, over sauced chain style versions of what we have come to think is Italian cuisine.

8 Thank Jodi C