“Italy in Huntsville!”

Ranked #25 of 626 Restaurants in Huntsville
Cuisines: Italian, Wine Bar
Good for: Business meetings, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Italian villa ... Italian restaurant run and operated by Italian people... This is no your typical pasta , pizza place ... All menu item are freshly made and prepared from scratch ... Pizza dough has not preservatives , the tomato sauce has a zero sodium conts , NO MSG, the pasta is hand roll daily, the desserts all made by the Italian mama in the kitchen all is Italian style homemade !!!!!!!!!!!!! This restaurant is like traveling overseas without leaving your zip code .... And the food has an accent!!!! I am the owner Elisa de Baggis massimi I will respect my food , my heritage my culture by providing what I know is true, authentic, fresh and it is Italian food !!!!
Reviewed January 7, 2014

The Boot Pizzeria feels authentic, inviting, original, and the crew is super friendly! Great place to eat and spend time with family, I really like their bar area and unique feel. You'll enjoy your visit.

7  Thank Mark H

Reviewed January 3, 2014

Food this authentic can sometimes be intimidating, but the atmosphere is very intimate and welcoming. The inside of the restaurant is much more impressive than you would expect. This is not a fast food restaurant, so make time to enjoy it. It is a place to savor the flavors of another country and a people who love to nourish others with good food, good wine and good spirits. I've been with my family on 3 occasions and have enjoyed homemade pasta, sauces, sausage, meatballs, desserts and more. Much care is given to the unique flavors of each item ensuring that the menu can suit a variety of complex tastes. The interior has been completely renovated and features gorgeous marbles tiles, granites and wall murals. Don't miss out on this hidden jewel and pass on the pre made, over processed, over sauced chain style versions of what we have come to think is Italian cuisine.

8  Thank Jodi C
Reviewed December 31, 2013

This place looks like a border town taxi company on the outside but it is gorgeous on the inside as well as very comfortable. The menu is relatively short with a variety if in house custom pizzas, pasta dishes, salads, sandwiches and more. The menu is hard to read in the low light as the type is small. I asked the waiter about a couple of items and he brought someone from the kitchen to answer my questions. We settled on the BBQ sausage pizza as it was explained to not actually have BBQ sauce but was an in house made sausage grilled before used as a topping. This pizza also contained blue cheese as well as some other kind of cheese, between the two you really couldn't taste the sausage. The crust is thin and appears to be hand tossed and is decent but not great. The small pizza was plenty for the two of us and reasonable at $13.45 tax-in, without tip or drinks. Our server was either new or undertrained and seemed to struggle even though the place wasn't busy. There is also a nice bar area that seems to be well stocked.

3  Thank Gary G
Reviewed December 30, 2013

I went here with my family for dinner one night, wow is the,only wordto descride the experience! Upon first look it was a strange little orange and black building seeming out of place in Huntsvill, but as they say appearances are deceiving.
When we entered I knew this place was different upscale yet somehow it had a homey feel warm amd inviting. We were seated quickly and our drinks were perfect, I ordered a long island, while my family had beer, all of which was recommeneded by Barbara our server( amazing server btw). When we ordered again reccomendations and again we were quiet happy we all had the crustini con funghi( fresh bread topped with cheese and mushrooms then baked), then moved on to our main event for which we got pizza, the first was bbq chicken ( amazing ), then eggplant ( odd but surprisingly good ), followed by apple pie ( I ordered another to take to the hotel if that says anything.
All in all I was in love with this place and if when I go back to see my family we will be back there!! Oh and ask to get to see the owner Lisa she is so funny and sweet!!
All in all I will rate this a 5 simply for the fact it was a fun yet professional place and very warm and welcoming I really felt comfortable here on top of some amazing food ( and I have traveped all of Italy ). So this is a definite spot to try if ever near Huntsville Alabama!

8  Thank envy8383
Reviewed December 30, 2013

I was warmly greeted and politely seated. I adored the ambiance and artistry of the restaurant, it is something you would expect from Bridgestreet. A nice touch of Italy conveniently tucked away in South Huntsville.

I savored the delightful Guido sub (cut pork belly on foccacia bread). It was simply a great sandwich to say the least, an original I'd not tasted anywhere else, and a new favorite I'll be coming back for. I also enjoyed the decor with a few imported beers of which I couldn't possibly spell nor pronounce. The staff were pleasant and friendly, and I appreciate the experience.

I highly recommend "The Boot Pizzeria", so come out and meet Lisa, support the small business community and enjoy an authentic cuisine.

-Tim