“consistently good”

Rosie's Mexican Cantina
Ranked #4 of 601 Restaurants in Huntsville
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Huntsville, Alabama
“consistently good”
Reviewed August 29, 2012

the outdoor seating is my favorite. It is too noisy inside. The food can be counted on to be consistently good. I love the chips.

Visited May 2012

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Richmond, VA
“Excellent Mexican food”
Reviewed August 25, 2012

A pleasant surprise. The food was great and the salsa was spicy but not too hot. The place was packed on a Wednesday night and once I ate the food, I understood why. Definitely will return here when I am in town again.

Visited August 2012
Huntsville, Alabama
“Great place to eat”
Reviewed August 25, 2012

You can always count on good food here. Some of the best Mexican in town. I would recommend fajitas.

Visited August 2012
Anniston, AL
“Great Food and Fun Atmosphere!”
Reviewed August 20, 2012

My wife and I are in Huntsville each year at this time for a convention, and it has become an annual event to eat out at Rosie's with several of our friends. We always enjoy the tasty food and lively atmosphere. Our group of seven had only a short wait to get our table and the service was prompt. We all ordered different entrees and all were very pleased with the taste and presentation of the food. We'll be back again next year!

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank Route66Tracker
Tennessee
“Better than other Mexican restaurants.”
Reviewed August 12, 2012

I believe this to be better than other Mexican restaurants. The food is great along with the atmosphere. The inside is decorated nicely and very spacious. They also have outdoor seating. This locaton is not as crowded as the other location.

• Visited July 2012