“Nasty, slow, and refused my loyalty card!”
Review of Zaxby's

Zaxby's
Ranked #327 of 598 Restaurants in Huntsville
Cuisines: American, Fast Food
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout
“Nasty, slow, and refused my loyalty card!”
Reviewed October 3, 2013 via mobile

We stood in a line for 10+ mins to place orders. At one point there was nobody taking orders. They refused to stamp my loyalty card. First time any Zaxby's refused my loyalty card. The drinks area was filthy when we got our drinks and filthy when we left. Salt shaker on our table was empty and the table next to us had a pile of melting ice. There was nobody cleaning anywhere in the restaurant. This is so uncharacteristic of the Zaxby's chain. Corporate should pull their franchise!! Oh, and while all this was going on, there was a group of blue shirt managers sitting in a huddle doing anything other than managing. I will not go back to this location.

Falls Church
“My son's favorite chicken place!”
Reviewed April 11, 2013

We don't have Zaxby's Chicken in Northern VA but when we visit my In-laws in AL this is our 1st stop. My 8 yr old son loves it - and talks about it until our next visit. How can it get better than this?

• Visited April 2013
bergisch-gladbach
“Favorite Chicken Place”
Reviewed March 31, 2013

What can you say about Zaxby's except it was the usual "what we are used to" at Zaxby's - finger licking good. Chicken tasted like chicken and cooked to perfection.

Visited March 2013
Huntsville, Alabama
“Good Chicken”
Reviewed February 9, 2013

Zaxby's has great chicken and great fried pickles (when they carry them). The only negative is that it almost always takes a while to get your food. This is a go to spot with the kids!

Visited February 2013
“Not A Fan!”
Reviewed January 22, 2013 via mobile

My one and only visit to this particular Zaxby's was unpleasant. They were not busy at all and it took forever to get my food. The chicken was greasy and just not very good. The staff all appeared dismal and looked as if they would rather be someplace else. I will not return. I give them 1 out of 5 forks. Keep on driving.

1 Thank harryscards