“A Favorite Stop in Huntsville”

Tim's Cajun Kitchen
Ranked #79 of 637 Restaurants in Huntsville
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole
Reviewed October 17, 2012

Anytime I am in town, there are a few restaurants that are a must and Tim's Cajun Kitchen is one. I always get the crawfish etouffe and bread pudding. The crawfish etouffe is so good I just don't want to try anything else.

1  Thank IsabellaKY63

Reviewed October 5, 2012

Good cajan food in the past, Boudain is a good meal along with the Bread Pudding. Recommend you try soon.

Reviewed September 14, 2012

Tim's is in what appears to be an old Pizza Hut building but don't let that deter you from stopping by. This place is packed at lunch, very popular with the locals. Their étouffée is very popular but I opted for the oyster po'boy and it was very good. It was filled with fresh fried oysters, a little tarter sauce and served with Cajun fries. It was a bit cold when served to me, though. I was in a group and the server wanted to serve everyone else. I guess mine came out first. But, it tasted great.

I will definitely go back.

Reviewed August 29, 2012

The crawfish ettoufe is my favorite outside of New Orleans. Very flavourful and just the right amount to make you stuffed. I also love the bread pudding. I go at least twice every time I am in town.

Reviewed August 18, 2012

Husband has been here many times over the last 10 years, but this was my first time. There are coolers up front where you can pick what you want to drink and they have a big selection. The gumbo was great!