“Worst service ever !!!”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed February 15, 2013

Upgraded for shrimp gumbo instead of salad and was brought a different kind was told it would be right out and the meal came before before the soop and this made the server mad as I told them to take it back. Server came back to check on me once in 20 minutes and told me that he would refill my drink but never did. Would up setting there with no drink for almost an hour before I received my check. Food was OK but ovepriced. I will never gop back and would not recomend this restaurant to anyone as I had take a customer here one time before and it was a desaster, but I decided to try one more time. Never again !!!!!!

There are newer reviews for Landry's Seafood House

Reviewed January 29, 2013

We had eaten at another Landry location before and had a good experience. Not so at this restaurant. We came here on Mother's Day having a reservation. There were no problems getting seated but getting service and getting the right information was just not there. I have a child with a very serious food allergy. I asked about the food before we ordered. The waitress said she would check with the chef, a procedure we have done at many other restaurants with no problems. Here they had us order a dish which gave my child a reaction- so either the chef or the waitress lied. I tend to think it was the waitress who also paid zero attention to our table while making eyes at the all male table near us. I don't think I have ever given a one review but I will never go back here and will not recommend this place to anyone.

Reviewed December 28, 2012

Grt seafood, but for the price should be able to have seconds. Clean and friendly.. red lobster is cheeper

Reviewed December 17, 2012

I've been to better Landry's, but this one is OK. Service was spotty, but the staff had a good attitude. Food was average, but a little overpriced. I'd probably go back when in th area, simply because it's close to the hotel I use.

Reviewed December 12, 2012

A chain restaurant of this caliber must stay alert about their brand. Landry's is a place where you can find excellently prepared seafood, at reasonable prices, with superb service. I really enjoyed their gumbo soup and decided to visit the Hunstville location with my son who was attending the NASA Space Camp. There must have been three other customers in the whole restaurant for lunch - so there was really no excuse not to have been serviced promptly. Given that I saw no movement from the "welcoming staff" and we were in a hurry, I moved to the bar area. The bartender then proceeded to take our order. He was very friendly and took care of us. The food was excellent, but after having that poor reception - they didn't even look at us - we just ate and left. I stayed in Huntsville a whole week, I could have eaten there several times, but I didn't. Service is key, don't make us suffer poor service in exchange for eating good food. Give us the whole package. That's how you survive poor economic times.