“First Friday of Lent!”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed February 24, 2012

We got at the restaurant before the crow arrived. Service was very fast. Our complaint is the lighting. It's difficult to see what you're eating. I had a complementary crab stuffed avocado appetizer that was excellent plus a house salad. My husband had oysters on the half shell plus shrimp, clams, and scallops on angel hair. The pasta dish was bland. For dessert we had cream boule and coffee. If you want fast service arrive early.

Reviewed February 3, 2012

we went in one evening, waited for over 30 minutes for a server just to approach our table to give us a menu. That never happened. The fishy smell in the room was so strong we were driven out.

Reviewed January 29, 2012

I haven't had opportunity to eat at Landry's in the last few months. This visit was disappointing. Snobby waiter that pushed appetizers over and over... then ignored the table. Bowl of house salad containing about three portions - for five at the table. Drinks couldn't seem to show up with dinner. One entree wrong and sent back. The shrimp used to be wonderful - now they look like shriveled popcorn shrimp from Red Lobster. Manager seemed indifferent.

1  Thank rusty914
Reviewed December 8, 2011

If I'm going to have to fight the crowd for food, it better be good. This place just doesn't cut it. Bland, Southern food. People seem to love it, so maybe I'm the odd girl out.

3  Thank KCBandBAB
Reviewed November 1, 2011

Conveniently located next to the hotel I was staying at. The food I ordered was excellent as was the service at the bar where I ate. I'd definitely come back when in the area.