Quality Inn & Suites Huntsville
$108
$108
Doubletree.com
$109
Sleep Inn & Suites Huntsville(Huntsville)(Great Value!)
$83
$149
$651
$589
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
All reviewsroom was cleanmini fridgenon smoking roomstayed one nightwalking distancewould stay here againdesk staffhuntsville areacoffee makerbusiness tripwalmartpillowsinnsmall
Reviewed August 8, 2013

Stayed in Huntsville, AL on business and located the Best Western off of University Blvd. Hotel is located in a great location for accessing restaurants, banks, mall, etc. The Best Western Plus is very accommodating and has nice rooms. The air conditioner was a little noisy, but could still hear the television well. The only problem that I had was internet accessibility. The internet was very slow and emails were almost impossible to send out. I would stay at this location again on leisure, but would ask for a room closer to the internet access point. Great overall stay.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
bwrocketcity, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Huntsville, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to submit this TripAdvisor survey! I am glad you enjoyed your stay at Best Western Comfort Inn & Suites. We are definitely working on some of the issues to make our guest more comfortable, wireless internet is one of them. Again, thank you for taking the time to participate in this survey!

Reviewed July 31, 2013

Hotel was decent; room was clean, breakfast was good (cereal, waffles, premade omelets, coffee, juice, bagels, etc.), staff were exceptional. Pool was small but fun for children. Wi-Fi available and functional. Quick walk to restaurants.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
bwrocketcity, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Huntsville, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2013

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to submit this review of our property! We here at Best Western Rocket City Inn & Suites try to make every guest feels at home. We are glad you enjoyed our hot breakfast that is provided to our guests. Customer satisfaction is out number one goal! Again, We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us!

Reviewed July 31, 2013

Excellent value for money. Came to visit our Daughter at UAH, Hotel ideally located for School, Shopping and Touring. Spacious Room with excellent wireless internet reception. Breakfast did supply some hot/cold options and is free. This was our third time at this Hotel and we will stay there when in Huntsville. Will also give other Best Westerns a try because of this one.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for taking the time to submit this survey. I am glad you enjoyed your stay at Best Western Rocket City Inn & Suites! We strive to make every guest as comfortable as possible. Again, thank you for the high praise!!

Reviewed July 25, 2013

Housekeeping was horrible. From dirty mirror and sink to towels not being replaced and soaps and shampoo not being replaced, carpet not vacuumed. I have stayed many times at this hotel as my business travel puts me in Huntsville everyother month or more frequent. This is not what I am accustomed to from this location. The front desk staff is still great and they did try to make up for the bad housekeeping. Hallway wall paper is peeling off the walls and carpet in hall appeared dirty. What a shame as I liked the value, location and staff at this hotel; however, after this trip I will not be staying there again.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Nick P

Thank you for taking the time to take the Tripadvisor survey. I apologize that your stay with us here at Best Western Rocket City Inn & Suites was not to your satisfaction. We strive to make every guest as comfortable as possible during their stay with us. Yes we have new owners and with any transition, there are going to be growing pains. We are in the process of remodeling the entire property. I would like to invite you to give us one more try! Again, I apologize for any inconveniences you incurred while you were staying with us.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

I was at this hotel for two weeks. For two weeks I itched every night. I had nightmares when I returned home that I might wake and realize that I had been attacked by bed bugs. Luckily I only found one strange spot on my leg but it really made me paranoid and I ended up washing everything that I brought to the hotel twice. Had this stay been for vacation, I would have immediately left the hotel after the first night. However, I was on government travel and in class during most of the day so I didn't have the time to waste to complain. There also was an instance where I purposely took all the sheets off the bed and put a note on the door that said please clean. They did not clean, and when I returned from Nashville late that Sunday all my sheets were still on the floor and I had to go downstairs to get some. Finally I purposely left a few clothing tags on the floor to see whether the floor would get cleaned. I returned back to the room, housekeeping picked up the sheets, replaced a few towels but the tags were still on the floor. The tissue even ran out that day, and there was no replacement tissue. The room collectively was really dusty, and if it wasn't bedbugs that were biting me it had to have been dust mites. My friends alluded that it could have been a reaction to the detergent but my mom has used some pretty cheap detergent and never have I tossed and turned.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for taking the time to take the Tripadvisor survey. I apologize that your stay with us here at Best Western Rocket City Inn & Suites was not to your satisfaction. We strive to make every guest as comfortable as possible during their stay with us. Had these issues been brought to the attention of management, they would have been resolved immediately. We have never has any issues with bed bugs, so I'm certain your "itchiness" was due to a sensitive skin reaction to our laundry chemicals. Again, we apologize for any inconvenience you many have encountered.