“Rocket City Review” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Quality Inn & Suites Huntsville

Quality Inn & Suites Huntsville
Ranked #22 of 55 Hotels in Huntsville

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Broadview, Illinois
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013

I agree W/ an EARLIER GUEST about SAGGING Mattresses. CleanBUT SHOWER heads allow only a tickel.Phone lines to desk never worked or WERE ALLOWED to work.Every day given staine (BROWN & YELLOW) face towels(.Front desk appeared t be Polite behine MY back. They stated to SW CUST SERV that I lied about face towels.Picked HOTEL based upon star & award rating.MGR -Michael Patel never spoke w/me REFUSED to address the ELEVEN ISSUES we experienced weekend of family wedding in town.No HBO AS ADVERTISED.Angel,Front Desk insulted me in lobby after I wished to file complaints of our treatment.Nite front desk stated I would be given a credit by morning front desk stated no credit would be given due to us booking thru Southwest site which uses orbitz. If I knew this booking was done thru orbitz I WOULD NEVER HAD made RESERV.orbitz does not back up customers. Experienced this years ago.I ran into Mgr in elevator and he denied being mgr. we met him upon check in (I guess we all look alike to him.Didn't remember we had met him.)I knew from that point my issues would never be addressed or settled.I WILL NEVER STAY AT A BEST WESTERN AGAIN or book thru southwest hotels again!We paid /$176 EASTER WKEND. I should have stayed at LaQuinta, Quality Inn,Comfort Suites,Staybridges, etc down the street and saved over $100 with better amenties abd service.The hostess in breakfast rm great service.Towel racks broken. Be carefull hotel advertised mini suites but room was only a 2bed reg rm with minif frig and plain plastic bathroom.Nothing PLUS!Will return to laQuinta more room for your money and always 2 separate rooms.Ask to see your actual rm before signing anything.I hope travlers take my advice & save there money & go someplace else. Traveler right-when using air/fan in room FOUL SMELL comes into room (described as urine smell) found trash & receipts from previous guest under bed never vaccumed I guess?Anytime I had problems w/stay @ other hotels - no problem with given refund/credit or correcting the problem.Cust serv w/SW would not allow me to file complaint to take it to another level higher than cust serv agent.RYANS restuarant & WEDDING BEST PART OF TRIP!I I am awaiting a call back fromthe Omega hotel group,256.325.0782 who is in charge of this particular property.Will update if I a allowed too?

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
    • 2 of 5 stars
    • 1 of 5 stars
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 1 of 5 stars
2 Thank M L
bwrocketcity, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Huntsville, responded to this review, April 11, 2013
Unfortunately, you cannot satisfy every guest. We went above and beyond to make this guest happy and none of efforts were satisfactory. If you read all of our other reviews, you will see that we strive toward 100% customer satisfation. We would like to thank TripAdvisor for the opportunity to respond back to both poor and excellent reviews, which we use as learning tools for employess training and for future guests.
Taylorsville, In
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

Our room was King bed with hide-a-bed, huge TV. My wife is a breakfast eater. Food was delicious. She was able to bring me a breakfast bar each morning as I'm not a breakfast eater. Service Desk workers were courteous, friendly and knowledgeable. We had an Awesome stay.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

bwrocketcity, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Huntsville, responded to this review, March 27, 2013
Thank you for the positive feedback, we are glad you enjoyed your stay with us and appreciate the business, we look forward to seeing you and your family in the future, sincerely Angela Brown Front Office Manager.
New Orleans, Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2013

Best Western Plus continues to amaze me. Not sure what standards are mandatory to be a Best Western Plus but they set them high. This one is no different. The staff is great, the property is new, the rooms are good size, the beds are great, the internet is fast, everything is spotless clean. It's also in a pretty decent location for dining.

The breakfast is a little on the slim side but being a road warrior I've learned if you want a great breakfast go to a restuarant. Otherwise it's the standard some type of eggs, sausage, bisquits, waffles.

The staff is really great, good sense of humor and very polite.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars
bwrocketcity, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Huntsville, responded to this review, February 8, 2013
Dear Sir, we are very pleased that you took the time out of your day, which i'm sure it is very valuable, to tell us how we are doing. Thanks you for the great review it is always good to know where we stand against our competitors and we use this as a training guide for our staff in areas we need to improve on. We look forward to having you stay with us in the future, again Thank You. Nayna Patel (GM)
Clinton, Mississippi, USA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013

We arrived before checkin and the staff found a room for us so we could freshen up before going to see our granddaughters. Knowing that we would arrive back to the hotel late, it was extremely helpful to already have our room and luggage inside.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family

1 Thank JAMES F
bwrocketcity, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Huntsville, responded to this review, January 27, 2013
I want to thanks you for your response and anytime you need us we will be here to accomodate all your needs, From the Best Western family. Thanks you for your business.
Altoona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2012

Everything about our stay was first class. The room was very clean. The front desk was very frindly. The breakfast was very good, probably the best we have had! The hotel was very clean. We have stayed here several times and will stay there again. The location is just right for shopping or eating out.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family

1 Thank Alan H
bwrocketcity, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Huntsville, responded to this review, December 24, 2012
We are so glad our hotel was able to meet your needs during your stay with us and that our convenient location made your travel smoother. Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel as your feedback is very important to us and our continuing progess to meet and exceed your expectations, as well as others, We hope to see you the next time your travel brings you to Huntsville. Thanks again Mgmt.
Athens, GA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2012

Nice stay: This was a quiet, convenient location on HWY 72. I had a clean room and facilities. I would stay here next time I'm in town. Breakfast wasn't great, but just okay. Breakfast room too small.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

bwrocketcity, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Huntsville, responded to this review, December 14, 2012
We are so glad our hotel was able to meet your needs during your stay with us and that our convenient location made your travel smoother. Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel as your feedback is very important to us and our continuing progess to meet and exceed your expectations. We hope to see you the next time your travel brings you to Huntsville.

Slash Patel and the Rocket City Staff