“Excellent GF choices!”

Mellow Mushroom - Jones Valley
Ranked #158 of 611 Restaurants in Huntsville
Cuisines: Pizza
Description: Mellow Mushroom is proud to serve Huntsville with delicious pizza, hoagies, calzones and salads. Providing quality food since 1974, we use fresh ingredients on all our menu items. Mellow Mushroom is more than just a pizza restaurant; it is where Huntsville pizza lovers and beer lovers gather. Our menu and locations are as eclectic as our fans. Join the e-club, shop our Mellow shirts and see the unique artwork in each of our locations. The search for the best pizza in Huntsville is over.
Huntsville, Alabama
“Excellent GF choices!”
Reviewed July 22, 2014

I cannot lie...I love the Gluten Free pizza here! As always, we lucked out and got a table right away. Excellent table service!! It was trivia night, so even though we weren't officially playing, we played along quietly. Might have to go back and do it officially! Pizza came out in a timely manner. We didn't finish, so we asked for some boxes. Waitress offered go-cups for our ice tea, which was a nice gesture.

• Visited July 2014

Tampa, Florida
“Yum”
Reviewed July 6, 2014

We are big fans of our local Mellow Mushroom in Brandon Florida, so we had to try this restaurant during our visit to Huntsville. As with all Mellows, the staff are super friendly, Morgan was the sweetest thing ever! The food was great and the beer list was even more expansive than what we are used to. We tried one of the Huntsville menu's home town specials, the Goat Cheese Fondue. OMG it was really good, we need that here in Florida.

• Visited July 2014
Brush Creek, Tennessee
“Not your average pizza place!”
Reviewed May 26, 2014

If you've never been to any Mellow Mushroom, you must go at some point. They have some really awesome pizza and calzones, and they are something that you can't get anywhere else. They mix flavors that no one else has thought of and it works! They also have a huge beer and drink list. We had some barrel brewed Root beer and it was awesome! Give them a try, you won't come away hungry!

Visited May 2014
H'ville, AL
“Pizza and Beer!”
Reviewed May 13, 2014

The beer selection here is pretty good. They have lots of selections from local and regional breweries on tap, and they will give you a "taste" of any them...I usually start my visits by asking for a taste of 5 or 6 beers I have not had before, then choosing something to have with my meal. The selection changes often so you can try new stuff every time you come.

They also have many very good bottled brews...excellent selections of world class beers.

The pizza is good, we usually have the house special, our teenage son likes the calzone. The service is always great! It can get busy on Friday and Saturday evening...really busy. So we usually go earlier than later.

It's a little pricey, but it's really the only family place around with food and great beer!

• Visited May 2014
Huntsville, Alabama
“New favorite restaurant.”
Reviewed April 27, 2014 via mobile

My new favorite restaurant in Huntsville. Great beer selection and I enjoyed the option to make my own pizza. Second time I've been there and I will be back. It might be pricey to some. I think it is well worth it. Won't go to any other pizza place.

• Visited April 2014