“I must be a BBQ snob”

Gibson's Barbecue
Ranked #192 of 627 Restaurants in Huntsville
Cuisines: Barbecue, French
Reviewed March 25, 2013

A coworker raved about it but I wasn't overly impressed. The ribs were good but the pork seemed a bit bland. Boosting it up with sauce didn't help too much. the fried okra was excellent!

Reviewed February 11, 2013

This place was very homey. The food terrific and the service was down home style. The cocnut cream pie is the best I have had besides my mom's....

Reviewed January 24, 2013

Went to Huntsville for my Uncle's funeral. Gibson's was his favorite place to eat. Staff there were great! Food was great too!

Reviewed January 23, 2013

How is boiled meat, no smoke, no flavor, called barbecue? Paatoooey! One the other hand, they have good pie and I am told good breakfasts. My own experience was at lunch, and I won't go back.

Reviewed January 10, 2013

Great Barbecue that has been served for over 70 years. My favorites are the ribs and the pork. But you will never have better pie than what you will get at Gibson's