“Good Food!!”

Logan's Roadhouse
Ranked #321 of 627 Restaurants in Huntsville
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed January 18, 2013

If you want steaks, this is a great steak house. Very similar to Texas Road House, there sweet potatoes were amazing!

Reviewed December 30, 2012

My wife and I went to this Logan's yesterday for lunch. I ordered a Porterhouse and she ordered a filet and lobster. Her steak was good but a bit too salty. But my T bone was the toughest thing I have ever seen on a plate. I call it a T Bone since it was too thin to be a porterhouse.
They did replace the steak but the new one was very salty. I am very dissappointed

1  Thank Loydu
Reviewed September 7, 2012

This restaurant is a national chain, but still delivers a very good meal. Now, having said that, there was 11 of us and they did such a good job with our rowdy group (kidding). Every request was met and the food came out hot and delicious for each one.

1  Thank CASue_7
Reviewed July 18, 2012

All of the food we ordered was mediocre. No one loved anything but everything was OK. We stopped in after a long day so we were thankful they were still open. The service was very good and the food was pretty much what we expected. Nothing stood out...well except for the BUNS. I wish instead of one plate they brought out like 2 or 6 plates of them :)

Reviewed June 29, 2012

Got a ribeye and it was overcooked, tough, and without much flavor. Server offered to have it remade but no time to wait. Nice, friendly server but they oversat here in 20 minutes so she didn't have much time after that.