“Good sushi”

I Love Korea
Ranked #130 of 631 Restaurants in Huntsville
Cuisines: Korean
Reviewed March 6, 2014

I understand that I Love Korea is owned by the same people that own Korea House (currently closed) :-(. I Love Korea has very good sushi, but the made to order meals are not as good to me as the buffet at Korea House at the times I visited in 2013. The sushi is a good value, but the lunch menu is a bit pricey for me, especially if I order a side of sushi. If I recall correctly lunch with a side order of sushi was around $16, and that is with a water, tip not included.

I have been back and just had the sushi a couple of times and it is always sooo gooood and fresh.

1  Thank Johnny D

Reviewed December 6, 2013 via mobile

Traveling through Huntsville my sister and decided to use tripadvisor for a korean rest. We choose I Love Korea being there are three close to each other. We ordered kimbop(freshly rolled),onion pancake (huge),bulgogi, yakimondo. Can I say "oh my goodness". The portions were great for the price. The rest.is clean and spacious for large groups.The food was made with love.I am a lover of Korean food due to a neighbor I had once was korean. This food makes me miss my friend Suk J.If you eat here you will not be disappointed. You will most likely have some food to take home and enjoy later.I will pass through again and it will only be I ♥Korea.

Reviewed October 11, 2013

I am always looking for good sushi. I found this one by word of mouth and must say they know sushi.
The building used to be a Japanese Restaurant. The outside although a bit rough opens up to a nice interior where you feel welcome. There is a sushi bar at the 'front' and we opted for that as I was a guest of another Korean friend. The selections were traditional but the presentation was spot on! Portions seemed larger than your typical restaurant and the chef was desirous to show us his work - we had about 11 varieties, each was well done. I left full. There is a mizo soup to start you off while you wait, but the wait was not long at all. Staff was helpful and attentive.
I did not get to sample their other meal options, but will be back to do so. I can only give 4 stars till I try the rest. Dinner time is great time to go, as there were open seats, but over half full on the night we visited.

Reviewed August 9, 2013

We've eaten at three Korean restaurants here in Huntsville and by far this one was the best. Directly across the street from Korea House, another Korean restaurant, which we didn't really care for. Service was ok, but food was not. Glad we came to I love Korea!

Reviewed June 30, 2013

First, I certainly don't proclaim to be an expert on Korean food. My limited experience has been eating a friend's (from South Korea) home cooked food which was excellent. This food was decent but not as good as I've had. I thought the food was somewhat bland until I added a good amount of hot sauce. Very good waiter that was helpful in navigating the menu. Total bill for two meals $26.17 without the tip.

1  Thank Gary G