Hampton Inn & Suites Huntsville / Research Park Area
Ranked #2 of 53 Hotels in Huntsville
Montgomery, United States
“Outstanding!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 21, 2014

I have stayed at this hotel twice for extended stays. The staff is great and the rooms are amazing! I really enjoyed most of the breakfast items and there are many options to choose from. The premade omlettes are my least favorite, but they have bacon on Wednesdays and it is tasty.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Cynthia D, Operations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Huntsville / Research Park Area, responded to this review, April 25, 2014
Thank you for your review. It made me smile to read it. I am delighted to hear that you enjoy staying with us. We look forward to many more breakfasts' with you.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Birmingham
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 20, 2014 via mobile

Stayed here over night for our anniversary. WONDERFUL location, location!! Directly across the street, walking distance from a beautiful mall. The mall has the Monaco movie theater & great restaurants.
The attendant when we checked could have been more welcoming but wasn't horrible. She did quickly change our room from our reservations because it was directly next to an elevator & the bed skirt in the room was not clean. (Had something red on it) Very noticeable if the cleaning crew would have really paid attn. We stayed on the 4th floor facing the lake view, very nice. I must mention though, even though on the 4th floor, there was a lot of noise. We constantly heard the next rooms conversations & snoring later on that night. Also people traveling outside on the floor, sounded like things kept knocking or whatever it was.
The breakfast was just okay, compared to other Hampton's we have stayed in. Overall, I did recommend a friend to stay here when they were passing through Huntsville based solely off its across the street from that great mall.
This would be a choice if we are traveling to Huntsville again

• Stayed April 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
I am happy to hear that you chose to stay with us for your special occasion. We look forward to seeing again for many more anniversaries and special occasions.
Greenville, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 17, 2014

I came here for a wedding (reception was at the Westin). This hotel is new and very modern. It is attached to Home2Suites; I've never seen this before. The rooms on the Hampton Inn side were VERY spacious! I was surprised with this given the price paid for the room. The bed was also very comfortable! I found myself not wanting to get up! The hotel was very close to a shopping center with great restaurants and stores. I would definitely return to this hotel if I come the Huntsville Area again.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your wonderful review. I am so glad that you had a marvelous stay with us. We look forward to seeing you again.
Hebron, Kentucky
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2014 via mobile

Everything about our stay was great! The rooms were very clean, staff was friendly, and the coffee tasted great. We were only here for a night to break up a long trip but I could spend a few nights here for sure. Would definitely recommend to others.

Stayed April 2014
Cynthia D, Operations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Huntsville / Research Park Area, responded to this review, April 14, 2014
Thank you for your review. It is great to hear that your stay was "Perfect". I will pass on your compliments to our associates too. We look forward to your next stay.
North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 7, 2014

We stayed here prior to going to the US Space Center for Family Camp. I won't stay at a place that is unclean - and this hotel was definitely clean. The sheets were high quality and soft, the mattress was comfortable and the pillows were fluffy, the bathroom was spotless.

As someone who has gluten and dairy allergies, I was surprised I could eat the continental breakfast. They had scrambled eggs and sausage, oatmeal, a section to make your own waffles, pastries, muffins, instant grits, boiled eggs, cereal, yogurt, juice, coffee, bananas, some fruit salad that looked like grapefruit and condiments such as syrup, butter, jelly, honey and peanut butter. I was able to eat the boiled eggs and make a dish of bananas with honey and peanut butter.

The hotel is about 5 minutes from the US Space Center and it is across from some shopping outlets. It is also about an 8 minute drive to other shopping and eating areas.

For a no-frills hotel, this was perfect. I highly recommend.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
How delightful your Trip Advisor review is. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay. I am also glad to hear that our new breakfast choices were to your liking. I will also give your compliments to all of our associates. We look forward to your next visit.
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 5, 2014 via mobile

The breakfast is not up to Hampton Inn standards. They didn't clean our room at all. When I called about the room not being clean, I had to call twice before someone answered the phone. This hotel is the least impressive Hampton Inn I have ever stayed in and is definitely not as good as the reviews suggest.

Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
3 Thank Rockymtnhikers
I have read your Trip Advisor review and I am terribly sorry that we did not give you our best "Hamptonality". Our goal of course is to always exceed guests expectations. Clearly we did dissapoint you. Again, I apologize for your experience.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 5, 2014 via mobile

Staying here with family. Family made the reservation so I wasn't sure what to expect. This place is amazing. Absolutely amazing front desk staff and the rooms are wonderful!! If I'm ever in Huntsville again this exactly where I'm staying!!!

Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Thank you for your wonderful review. I am glad that we turned out to be a nice surprise. We love to exceed guests expectations. We look forward to you staying with us again.