Home2 Suites by Hilton Huntsville / Research Park Area
Ranked #4 of 53 Hotels in Huntsville
Berea, Ky, United States
“The total Cave”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2014

Simply the window shade rolls up a track to completely black out the room. Great for the light sleeper... Breakfast bar is good, wish there was a stove, I'm tired of fast food. Full size fridge and microwave are nice though.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton

Joe M, Operations Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Huntsville / Research Park Area, responded to this review, July 16, 2014
Thank you for staying with us at Home2 Suites. I am so sorry that our front desk didn't notify you that we have convention burners that can be checked out to our rooms. Next time you stay with us We will make sure to have that amenity available to you.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2014 via mobile

I prepaid online to get a better rate and booked a room with 2 queen beds and sleeper sofa to accommodate my family of 5 but after check in we walked into a room with one king bed (a nicer room than the 2 queen suites but did not accommodate my family) After pointing out their mistake and showing them my reservation confirmation that I printed off I was told they didn't have any rooms with 2 queens and they offered a roll away. After going back to the room upset we began to unpack only to have them call the room and inform us that they do have a room with 2 queen beds because apparently they had another guest upset that he didn't get the one king room that I was in so they traded us out. We packed up again and went to the room we wanted and everyone was happy. THAT IS UNTIL WE HAD OTHER GUESTS WALK RIGHT INTO OUR ROOM AT ALMOST MIDNIGHT. Apparently they didn't actually put us in for being in the room and double booked it! After they straightened that out we found that when we came back to our room after the first day our keys wouldn't work. They got messed up on how many days we were staying and this is all after I had already paid for a room with 2 beds for 2 nights. I couldn't believe the incompetence of this hotel staff. I was offered no compensation for all of this trouble just a continuous "sorry about that". It is the ultimate failure of a hotel to have people walk in on other guests, waking them up and frightening the children. The room was nice and a good location for attractions, kids like the pool and breakfast is what you would expect in that class of hotel (although I've had better). I'm sure there are a lot better choices in the area and we won't be back to Home 2.

Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
2 Thank Jason M
Joe M, Operations Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Huntsville / Research Park Area, responded to this review, August 4, 2014
I apologize you had the experience that you did. I always want our guest to have the best experience possible, and it upsets me that we were unable to do that for you. I have reviewed your situation and have trained my team members along with myself to make sure that doesn't happen again. I hope that next time you travel to Huntsville you will allow Home2 Suites to prove that our brand stands for excellence.
Rochester, MI, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2014

This hotel was just under 3 miles to space camp and 1 block from one of the most amazing out door shopping malls I have ever seen. This hotel had very affordable rates, even over the 4th of July holiday weekend. The whole family was impressed with the amenities, the staff, cleanliness of the room and pool. We had the opportunity to experience nearly all the hotel offered in just 3 days, we are glad we stayed here. Also, as a result of this experience I will be looking to book this Hilton brand sister hotel in the near future for our family travels.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton

Joe M, Operations Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Huntsville / Research Park Area, responded to this review, July 12, 2014
That is Awesome! We are glad to hear that your stay was such a great experience, and I hope to see you and your family stay with us at Home2 Suites next time your travels bring you to Huntsville.
Collierville, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2014

We had the 1 bedroom suite since we had 2 grandchildren with us. The sofa made into a queen sized bed for the boys and we had a separate king size bedroom. The bathroom was very large and had a large walk in shower. The suite had a refrigerator, microwave oven and 2 large TVs. The complimentary breakfast was good but limited in items. There was an outside patio area where you could enjoy the early morning shade while eating breakfast. The staff was friendly and helpful. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton

Joe M, Operations Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Huntsville / Research Park Area, responded to this review, July 11, 2014
Thank you for staying with us at Home2 Suites. We are pleased to hear that our facilities made your stay pleasant. I will also let our team know to keep up the good work, and we hope to see you stay with us in the future!
Atlanta, Georgia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2014 via mobile

It's comparable to a Hyatt Place. It's difficult with a toddler as everything is accessible (e.g., knives, ironing board, dishes, etc.) and there is only PBS and Nickelodeon. Great for work trips, though. There is a lake in the back for a better view. There is also a meager track around the hotel. It looks like it's around the lake, in pictures. It's not. There is shopping nearby. Note: Outside pool is shared with Hampton Inn and the smokers' area is literally right outside the entrance to the pool. I wouldn't suggest this hotel for families.

Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank cress115
Thank you for staying with us at Home2 Suites! I appreciate your candid review, and I hope that you will stay with us in the future!
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2014

Great hotel and service. Everything was clean and the breakfast option was excellent. The room was huge and nice. The bed was comfortable. The kitchen area ws convenient and very useful. The pool was very clean and fun.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton

Joe M, Operations Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Huntsville / Research Park Area, responded to this review, June 29, 2014
Thank you for staying with us at Home2 Suites. I am glad to hear we met your expectations and enjoyed all the facilities that our property had to offer. Next time your travels bring you to Huntsville please make Home2 your choice.
Alexandria, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 16, 2014

Fresh, new, free internet connectivity on all devices. I stayed here for a week because my kids were attending Space Camp. Excellent for the price and walking distance to the Bridge Town center. Ill be back next year

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business

1 Thank Jose V
I am Glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us at the Home2 Suites. I will make sure to pass on the complements to our staff, and we will look forward to seeing you in the future.