“Pleasant Stay in Rocket City”

Home2 Suites by Hilton Huntsville / Research Park Area
Ranked #5 of 53 Hotels in Huntsville
Reviewed November 9, 2013

New hotel in convenient location adjacent to shopping mall, highway access and 5 minute drive to U.S. Space & Rocket Center in Huntsville, AL. Room equipped with full kitchen, lots of storage, curtain to separate bedroom from sitting area, and equipped with a 40 inch high-definition TV with HD channels and swivel base for convenient view angles.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton
Joel K, Operations Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Huntsville / Research Park Area, responded to this reviewResponded November 15, 2013

Glad to hear that you had such a great stay.
We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Huntsville.

Reviewed November 6, 2013

IF you like hearing running water and people walking around in the room above you then this is the place to stay. The quality of the construction materials used lends itself to a noisy environment> I don't know how the undercut of the door every got past the fire marshall.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton

Sorry to hear that your stay was not satisfying. Please be aware that your concerns will definetly be forwarded so that others are aware.

Reviewed November 3, 2013

We traveled to Huntsville with a soccer team to a soccer tournament. One of the choices for hotels was this Home2Suites. I booked our rooms there because it was the only hotel left with the number of rooms we needed. I had never stayed at a Home2Suites before. What a wonderful surprise we got when we arrived. The staff was so nice and accommodating. They got us rooms close together and bent over backwards to make sure we were happy. The rooms were big, clean and the beds were extra comfortable. I can't say enough good things about our stay. It was quiet and comfortable. The rooms was loaded with places to plug in our phones and computers. The was plenty of room to spread out and breakfast was great. Thanks to all that help us and made us comfortable. I would recommended this hotel and stay there again!

Room Tip: We stayed on the third floor - it was quiet and nice. We had two rooms - one across the hall from o...
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Lynda T

Glad to hear you had a fantastic stay. We are glad that the hotel was able to satisfy your accommodation needs.
Look forward to seeing you for next years tournament.

Reviewed November 2, 2013

I have stayed at the Home2 Suites before and that prompted me to enjoy the experience again on my most recent trip. The staff and facility is what the hilton program has been built on. Would gladly recommend this hotel to friends.

1  Thank baseballmom09

Thank you for your comments. Great to hear you enjoyed your stay again and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Reviewed October 22, 2013

As I walked in, all I could saw was wow this is nice. The hotel is so clean and comfortable, beds were amazing. TV was big, dishes and glasses were there. Breakfast was fresh and plentiful. The best part is that it is right across from the Bridge street. You can get a dinner or watch a movie within 2 mins of a drive. I will be back!

Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank Alina P
Joel K, Operations Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Huntsville / Research Park Area, responded to this reviewResponded November 1, 2013

Thank you for the fantastic kind words. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and look forward to seeing you on your next visit.
For your other travels please visit Home2Suites.com/locations for a listing of all Home2 Suites property locations.

Reviewed October 10, 2013

I'm not sure if it is because there is more hard flooring in this hotel or because the door does not extend to the full length from the hall, but this is the LOUDEST hotel I have ever been in. I travel frequently for work so upon checkin I was pleasantly surprised with the hotel's appearance and how nice the room was for the price. However, once I laid down I quickly realized it was going to be a long night ahead when I could hear people talking. I was located on the first floor so this may be the reason why but after a long day of traveling I did not want to have to pack my things back up to move rooms. By 5:30 the next morning, I realized I had made a mistake in not doing so. I could hear people (assumably the hotel staff) chatting and then began to hear what seemed like luggage or vacuums rolling on the floor. Upon checkout, I did mention the issue of noise to the front desk and was told "I'm sorry to hear that."

I would definitely consider staying again and recommending it if something is done to ensure that noise is diminished.

Room Tip: Do not stay on first floor to avoid noise.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business

Sorry to hear that your stay was more noisy than you anticipated.
Please contact me directly upon making your next reservations so that we
can ensure a quiter room.

Reviewed October 10, 2013

I am a huge Hilton Hotels fan, however, this experience was horrible. The room was very nice and as soon as I checked into the room, I couldn't believe the value for the price I paid. However, I almost immediately realized that because of the flooring and the walls (and being located on the first floor) I could hear EVERYTHING. The next morning I even heard the employees talking to one another at 5:30am and forget about trying to sleep during the breakfast hours that was not going to be able to happen. I would consider staying in this hotel again, but not on the first floor.

Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton

Sorry to hear that your stay was not up to what you had hoped it to be.
By all means contact me when your next visit is coming up and I will
defiently put you on a higher and quiter floor.
I will also try to get the lake view for you, but sorry no palm trees.