“Don't stay on first floor”

Home2 Suites by Hilton Huntsville / Research Park Area
Ranked #5 of 53 Hotels in Huntsville
Murray, United States
“Don't stay on first floor”
Reviewed October 10, 2013

I am a huge Hilton Hotels fan, however, this experience was horrible. The room was very nice and as soon as I checked into the room, I couldn't believe the value for the price I paid. However, I almost immediately realized that because of the flooring and the walls (and being located on the first floor) I could hear EVERYTHING. The next morning I even heard the employees talking to one another at 5:30am and forget about trying to sleep during the breakfast hours that was not going to be able to happen. I would consider staying in this hotel again, but not on the first floor.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton

Joel K, Operations Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Huntsville / Research Park Area, responded to this review, November 1, 2013
Sorry to hear that your stay was not up to what you had hoped it to be.
By all means contact me when your next visit is coming up and I will
defiently put you on a higher and quiter floor.
I will also try to get the lake view for you, but sorry no palm trees.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Reviewed October 9, 2013

This hotel is a new property and it was amazing. The hotel staff was super friendly. Check in was fast and easy. I did not know what to expect when I got to the room but when I opened the door my mouth dropped. The room was absolutely gorgeous. The door was so modern and was super clean. My only complaint would be the variety of breakfast items but for what was available, the breakfast was still ok. I have and will recommend this hotel to friends and family.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Glad to hear that you enjoyed your visit and that we were able to WOW you.
With the new Home2 hotels for Hilton, we are taking all comments and suggestions from guest and employees concerning our breakfast.
We do thank you for the feedback. Do look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Huntsville.
Buford, Georgia, United States
Reviewed October 4, 2013

Great location, great rooms, great staff! Love this hotel, and will stay here again! Great shopping location, quick highway access and great restaurants nearby! Love these hotel rooms as they are like little studio apartments.

Room Tip: All rooms should be great!
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for your recent comments and we are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay.
And that you will be back for a fantastic follow up visit.
Hermann, United States
Reviewed September 24, 2013

My 3 boys ages 14, 8, and 18 months were so happy staying here that we didn't want to leave. In fact we did stay an extra night just to enjoy the pool another day. We were only in town for the weekend and chose this place because it seemed to have much more amenities for the same price as a standard room. We loved having real dishes in the room for drinks and absolutely LOVED having the full refrigerator with the kitchenette. It was very clean and though it felt homey, it also felt vacation-ey. We enjoyed the outdoor fire pit and patio while the kids swam. Perfect place for a short or extended family getaway. The continental breakfast was not great, but for the price of the suite and all the other perks it certainly wasn't a deterant. Only real negative I know of is that there's not enough of these. I haven't found any in Missouri (where I live). :( Keep up the good work and please keep building!!! ;)

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton

Joel K, Operations Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Huntsville / Research Park Area, responded to this review, October 31, 2013
It is fantastic to hear that you and your family had such a great stay and had the opportunity to enjoy several of our amenities.
Please visit Home2Suites.com/Locations to see a complete listing of our locations.
Reviewed September 22, 2013 via mobile

Home2 Suites is well located and clean. Close to plenty shopping and eating and short drive from research park. I highly suggest staying here. Close to the space center and universities. Quick access to highways and nice restaurants.

• Stayed September 2013
Joe M, Operations Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Huntsville / Research Park Area, responded to this review, June 13, 2014
Thank you for staying with us! We are glad that our convenient location and clean rooms made your trip pleasant.
Copperas Cove, United States
Reviewed September 20, 2013

The staff, the location, and room suite were the in my top 5 stays for hotel experience. I live out of a hotel 300 days out of the year. The amenities were excellent. The bed was very comfortable. The layout design of the room was perfect, just like a studio apartment. Keep up the good work and please construct one of these hotels near every Military installation, please. Thank-you.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

1 Thank Gary M
We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay with us.
As the Home2 brand continues to grow, I will definetly make recommendations to have locations that would be convienent for folks in uniforms.
We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Huntsville.
Atlanta
Reviewed September 12, 2013

New property. Nice location, near shopping and research park. All suites hotel with modern euro furniture. Nice place. Large lobby with free cont. breakfast. Ample parking, adjacent to hampton suites. Full kitchen.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for the kind words.
We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and look forward to seeing you again.