“Juicy Succulent BBQ”
Review of LawLers Barbecue

LawLers Barbecue
Ranked #163 of 598 Restaurants in Huntsville
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Cash Only, Delivery, Free Off-Street Parking, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Television, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: The way it is... Using old-fashioned recipes and time honored traditions, we still smoke barbecue real slow in our USDA facility in Tennessee. This insures the highest quality and consistency so that every customer at every location gets the same tasty, tender, juicy barbecue. We have developed systems and procedures that allow us to offer you almost fast food speed of service...yet everything is made as you order! We always have plenty...so if you need a big order at the last minute...we have you covered! In an age where most pork barbecue is cut, chopped, or ground by machine...we still hand-pull or "pick" the meat from the bone. Sure it's harder and takes longer...but our "pickers" (as we affectionately call them!) are our best quality control. Their trained and caring touch leaves only the leanest, moistest pork...lightly sauced to let the great hickory flavor burst through in every bite!! Guess you could say...we keep pickin' so you'll keep grinnin' The truth of the matter... Because we are just a "little barbecue joint" ...not near as fancy or as famous as some...we know we must try harder to earn your business. We want to be faster, cleaner, and tastier. We cannot be everything to everybody, so we just want to be everything to YOU. At LawLers Barbecue we believe in "cooked slow...served fast! We think you deserve Tickled Pink Service! We don't need to win trophies or contests...we win when you become a regular customer! If you haven't tried us yet...what are you waitin' for?
“Juicy Succulent BBQ”
Reviewed May 30, 2013

This BBQ place so far has one 1-star rating, but with no detail or substantiation as to why. I can assure you, this place is definitely worth the visit. The staff was super nice and friendly (kind of expected with the whole 'southern hospitality' mentality - but still noteworthy).
Now the food, the food was in a word: dynamite. Probably one of my top 3 BBQ meals of all time. I had the combo plate where I got the pulled pork and pulled turkey.
I was a little nervous about the pulled turkey. I was expecting a lot of flavor, but really concerned that pulled turkey would be dry. My nerves have never diminished as quickly as when I took that first bite. The pulled turkey was soooo moist, tender, and absolutely loaded with delicious flavor. The pulled pork was the exact same way. Two unique flavors so incredibly lush and savory, it's making my mouth water just thinking about it.
Of course when you swish it all down with a good southern sweet tea, you have one of the best BBQ meals you can ask for.
I really don't know what you wouldn't like about this place. It was clean, the people were nice, the service time was super quick, and the food was juicy, tender, with tons of flavor.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank ajkpitt

Harvest, Alabama
“First Time”
Reviewed April 23, 2013

My friend took me out to lunch, we both wanted BBQ. They offered a pork plate for $5.97. Two sides, bread & pork. It was delicious and reasonable. We went at 11 ish and it was busy & continued to get busier. It's not a huge place. I will go back.

• Visited April 2013
2 Thank Littlenester
Kabul, Afghanistan
“Terrible barbecue”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

I went once and I've never been back. There are MUCH better barbecue places in town. This place is worse than McDonald's.

Visited June 2012
Jim K, Owner at LawLers Barbecue, responded to this review, December 11, 2015
Very sorry to have let you down.
We will certainly try harder to do a better job.
Thank you for taking time to stop and visit.
Orlando, Florida, United States
“Great food”
Reviewed February 11, 2013

This place was great. the food, service and friendliness was awesome. Just not enough seating when its busy. I would use them to do some off sight catering as well.

Visited January 2013