“Commercial Greek”

Zoes Kitchen
Ranked #50 of 611 Restaurants in Huntsville
“Commercial Greek”
Reviewed January 14, 2014 via mobile

If you want commercialized Greek food, they will not disappoint. If you want better prices and authentic, try Papa Gyros.
This was our third visit and the food always seems just "good enough" or something I could make better at home.

Visited October 2013

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Disappointing when usually good wont go back !”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

I had team members come in from Washington DC. Since we had a couple of vegans in the group we voted and decided to order lunch from Zoes. My local team and I had had lunch a couple times and it was always good. Unfortunately, this time wasn't. We ordered our food to go. When we got back to the office, one persons sandwich was burned on one side to the point it was inedible. One person order was wrong and we didn't get part of our order. But wait there's more. When I went back we found out one of the desserts we ordered was not even made. When I inquired about being charged. No one could aswer why. The order I was missing, they gave it to me and told they won't charge me. How are you going to charge me for something I never received anyway. In short we decided this was not longer a place we wanted to patronize, because clearly they have some short comings when it comes to making sure the customer get what they pay for.

• Visited September 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fresh!!”
Reviewed August 19, 2013 via mobile

I ordered the Greek Salad with added chicken. I would say the salad was the freshest I've had in years.... I really enjoyed it

• Visited August 2013
Madison, Alabama
“Great for a fast food Greek fare”
Reviewed June 15, 2013

Had the Chicken kabobs with rice and greek salad and was impressed. Well presented in a china bowl type plate. I was expecting the standard plastic basket but this seems to be a more upscale fast food place.. I liked it so much i bought a bottle of their greek dressing 3.99..Will be going back

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank travelin77
Huntsville, Alabama
“Something a little bit different”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

A little bit of everything American, Greek, Mediterranean, Healthy, in a fast food atmosphere. I did have a little problem with them getting my order correct (asked for no feta and both my salad and Veggie Pita Pizza - feta was on both when I received them) but they were very quick to remedy the problem. We will try this place again.

• Visited March 2013