“Do Not Recommend Drinks/Bar”

Four Leaves Asian Restaurant
Ranked #59 of 636 Restaurants in Huntsville
Cuisines: Sushi, Chinese, Japanese, Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 31, 2013

My fiance and I went to this place today, to have a few drinks at the bar and were very disappointed.
The drinks were very weak but very expensive. Also, the bartender seemed to be on something....he was very hyper and when pouring the drinks, he seemed very shaky, and was also acting a little weird. He also did not pay too much attention to his customers sitting at the bar and to make matters worse, when we went to pay the bill....he asked, "do you want change"? The bill was $32.52, we gave him $40.00 and he didn't even give us back any coins. Did he really expect $7.00+ tip for the few drinks that we had. It was just rude of him to even say that. I don't think we will be going back there again!

Reviewed March 22, 2013

One of the biggest problems is finding a place to eat on a Friday or Saturday night in Huntsville without waiting hours. Four Leaves is the place. Great asian food, genorous portions and attentive service.

Reviewed March 8, 2013

I really enjoyed the decor and it not being the typical buffet. The servings were plentiful and the quality was tastefully done. I had the simple Moo Gai Pan (sp?) which was so good and not your typical buffet flavor. The service was very pleasant ...can't wait to go back again!

Reviewed February 26, 2013

I was in the area of Four Leaves the other day and was very hungry as I had worked through lunch so I stopped in and was glad I did. The restaurant itself is very modern and looks casually elegant. They had a Monday Sushi special that can't be beat! Half price rolls and $1 Sashimi. The Salmon Sashimi was very fresh and the texture was that of an excellent piece of salmon. I had a Rainbow Roll which was great and I brought my wife home a Super Crunch Roll which she loved.

they have some very good tea from China and a wide selection. I didn't get any drinks but they had a nice cocktail and wine and Saki selection.

Will definitely be back!

Reviewed February 25, 2013

My husband and I went for a late lunch. I was not impressed with the way they seated us---everyone who came in was seated in the same area. However, the food and service were very good. We will definitely be going back.